Fried bananas with cinnamon and cannabutter
Bananas might be one of the least glamorous fruits out there, but for the most part, that’s just because they’re seriously underrated as a dessert addition. Bananas make a great quick breakfast or snack for when you’re on the go, but a lot of people don’t realize that thanks to all of that nutrient-rich goodness, they can make fantastic healthy desserts too.
Fried bananas might not sound the most appealing at first, but once you get a taste, it’ll be hard to resist immediately reaching for more, especially if you add a little twist for the extra sweetness that just helps to seal the deal, making this dish a comfort food too, through and through. Now normally, you’d use regular butter to fry the fruit chunks to perfection, but in this case, we use cannabutter, which provides a potent kick and turns this really simple treat into proper edibles in an instant.
Fried bananas and cinnamon stovetop recipe
These fried bananas recipe will help to satisfy a craving for sweets, and it has just enough sugar in it to do so without leaving you feeling guilty about what you’ve eaten. The cinnamon makes the banana flavor pop, and though you might first think that fried bananas would be slimy, you might be pleasantly surprised by the fluffy texture that comes from a bit of grease and heat. It’s more akin to a pastry that is so moist that it immediately melts in your mouth, and it’s super easy to make, which is an added bonus for sure.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
- 4 bananas
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sugar and cinnamon combined (for dusting)
- Peel all of the bananas then cut them into ½ inch slices.
- Add the cannabutter and honey along with 1 ½ teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon of sugar to a saucepan, and then set the burner to medium heat.
- Once the cannabutter is hot enough to fry, drop the slices with one of the flat sides down into the gooey mixture.
- Fry the bananas for approximately 3 minutes, or until golden brown on one side.
- Flip them all over, then continue to fry the banana slices for 3 additional minutes.
- Now, remove the fried bananas from the saucepan and enjoy them any way that you like.
Why this is one of the best banana recipes out there
Banana recipes are few and far between, but this one takes the cake because it is so amazingly versatile. It’s great while piping hot alone in a bowl or topping with a heaping helping of cool whip. It’s also great as a dressing for ice cream, or a spread for toast, and on top of just about any other dessert recipe that you can think of. If you need a healthy dessert option in your life that is easy to toss together, thoroughly enjoyable, and will get you high, then this one is definitely a good one to bookmark for later.