Banana Kush banana bread recipe
When it comes to edibles, the options are nearly endless. It is amazing how many delicious recipes can have THC infused butter or cannabis oil incorporated to make them a relaxing treat. One of the oldest comfort foods out there, at least for me, has always been banana bread. There is something about that sweet aroma that is enough to make anyone’s mouth water. When I first learned how to make banana bread, I made it my mission to perfect it and created an ultra-moist, decadent loaf. As I broadened my horizons and began making edibles for myself this mix is what I ended up with. Banana weed flavor paired with banana bread. This marijuana banana bread recipe is unique as both the base (banana bread), andthe topping (weed chocolate) are infusedwith THC making it incredibly potent and more for experienced users. You will need cannabutter this infusion and lots of it.
Weed chocolate recipe
This recipe can also be put into molds, but for this banana bread, it is easier to make it into a large sheet and break it apart into shards to add to the bread.
- 7 grams of Banana Kush bud (will work with any kind but this strain compliments the recipe nicely)
- 150 grams of chocolate (any kind)
- 1 medium-sized glass bowl
- 1 deep frying pan
- 1 cookie sheet
- parchment paper
Decarboxylate your bud by preheating an oven to 115C. Line a cookie sheet with a layer of parchment paper and place the bud on top of it. Once the oven has preheated, it should be baked for 35- 40 minutes. This step is essential to activate the THC which releases the psychoactive components that we are after. Without it, your edibles likely won’t affect you much.
Ten minutes before the bud is finished you can place the chocolate in a glass bowl. Fill a frying pan halfway with water and set the bowl in the center. Turn the burner heat to medium, and the chocolate will slowly melt. Stir frequently and turn the heat down to low if you see any signs of burning.
Once the bud is finished, grind the decarboxylated Banana Kush herb and toss it into the bowl of melted chocolate.
Place a fresh piece of parchment paper on the cookie sheet and dump the chocolate into the center of it. The mixture will slowly spread out in a disc shape. Now you can set it aside to cool while you prepare the marijuana banana bread or drop it into molds to harden.
Banana Kush marijuana bread recipe
Sweet, moist, chocolatey, and a potent buzz. Bread of any kind doesn’t get any better than this.
- 1 ½ cups of white flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 150 grams of weed chocolate
- 2 cups of banana (ripe and mashed)
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of white granulated sugar
- ½ cup of white milk
- ½ cup of cannabutter (softened)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 mixing tool
- 1 bread loaf pan
- parchment paper
How to make marijuana infused banana bread
1. Preheat an oven to 350 F.
2. Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder to the mixing bowl. Combine the ingredients well.
3. Now you can add the rest of the ingredients minus the weed chocolate to the bowl and mix either by hand or using an electric mixer.
4. Retrieve the weed chocolate that you made earlier and break it into larger chunks or smaller pieces. Add ¾ of it to the batter and mix well.
5. Use parchment paper to line the bread loaf pan leaving excess hanging over both sides.
6. Pour the batter into the baking pan and tap it a few times to settle it.
7. Dump the remaining chocolate on top of the mixture.
8. Place it in an oven and bake it for one full hour.
9. Once the bread has finished, allow it to sit for a full 20-30 minutes to cool before serving.