3 Gluten-free marijuana edibles recipes
There are thousands of cannabis recipes floating around on the internet these days, but very few take into consideration the possible needs of those who cannot enjoy the same ingredients without suffering for it. Whether you are gluten free due to a lifestyle choice to maintain optimal health, or you have an unfortunate sensitivity, we have got you covered. Check out these three gluten free cannabis recipes, including one drink, one dessert, and one main dish that will impress guests and pack a potent punch. These cannabis recipes are for THC marijuana edibles, so if you are seeking different cannabinoids like CBD, than you will need to use a CBD alternative instead.
1. Cannabis infused hot beef sandwiches recipe
The best part about these marijuana edibles is the recipe allows you to set it and forget it. There is nothing more relaxing than coming home to a finishing beef roast that has filled your home with the mouthwatering smell of beef gravy. Personalize them however you like, including baking or toasting for some added heat.
- 1 3-lb boneless beef roast
- ½ cup of soy sauce (gluten free)
- 2 teaspoons of beef bouillon
- 2 teaspoons of cannabis oil (infused vegetable oil)
- 3 cups of room temperature water
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 10 French rolls (or other gluten free buns)
- 10 slices of cheese (swiss, cheddar, or Monterey Jack)
- 1 slow cooker
- 1 pot
- 1 spoon
- 1 measuring glass
- Add the beef roast to a slow cooker.
- Pour the garlic powder, soy sauce, and boullion into a measuring cup, and combine the ingredients well before adding it to the slow cooker around the roast.
- Now add three cups of water to the slow cooker, cover it, and set it to medium heat for 9 hours. At the nine hour mark, you will want to add the cannabis oil, give the ingredients a good stir, and leave it for one more hour.
- After the roast has cooked, you can remove it from the juices and pull the meat apart into small pieces.
- Layer the meat on a bun, and top with cheese slices.
- Top with mayo, ketchup, gravy, or another fixing of choice, and serve immediately.
2. Chocolate cannabis infused milkshake recipe
Looking for a sweet and cool treat that will get you high without cheating on your diet? Check out this super easy cannabis infused chocolate milkshake recipe that is so good; it will be hard to stop at just one.
- ½ cup of weed chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of cannabis infused coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 1 blender
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Combine the mixture on high for one minute.
- Pour and top with Oreo crumbs, cool whip, weed chocolate, or any other delicious treats, and serve immediately.
3. Gluten free chocolate cannabis cake recipe
These delicious marijuana edibles are one of the easiest for beginners, as it calls for cannabutter, which is simple to make yourself at home.
- 2 cups of white granulated sugar
- 2 cups of gluten free white flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of cannabutter (salted)
- ½ cup of buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of cannabutter (salted)
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- 3 ½ cups of icing sugar
- 6 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 muffin tray
- muffin tin liners
- 1 saucepan
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 small mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- 1 spoon
- 1 silicone spatula
- Add the muffin liners to the baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Add the sugar, flour, and baking soda to a large mixing bowl.
- Place the cake portion of cannabutter, cocoa, and one cup of water into a saucepan.
- Set the heat to medium and whisk the ingredients frequently until well combined.
- Now you can add the buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla to the saucepan, and beat the mixture with an electric mixer or a whisk for 2-5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the burner and pour the liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ones.
- Mix the batter well, until it reaches an even color and texture.
- Pour the cake mixture into the cupcake liners.
- Bake the muffins for 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick tests shows clean.
- Add the icing cannabutter, and other ingredients to a mixing bowl, and use a whisk or electric mixer to combine them well.
- Once the muffins are cool, they can be coated in icing and enjoyed.