All about Cavi Cones
Now that marijuana legalization has come to Canada, there are so many people who are experimenting with cannabis for the very first time. This has caused an influx of brand-new customers to the budding industry that has little to no knowledge of the variety of weed products that are available today. Along with this lack of experience, comes the inability to roll, leaving many potential customers on the fence about whether this new substance is really for them. Even some of the most seasoned marijuana consumers can find weed rolling papers challenging to use. For them, there is an entire section of the industry dedicated to pre-rolled joints that come ready to go. One of the most popular options to hit the market as of late is called Cavi Cones. Here, you will find out what Cavi Cones are, how to use one, where to buy one, and even how to make your own at home.
What is a Cavi Cone?
A Cavi Cone is a pre-rolled joint that comes in the shape of a cone and wrapped inside of a seal-able plastic tube for protection and freshness. They contain a mixture of bud, cannabis concentrate, and flavoring that is all natural and harvested from fruits so safe to consume.
How is a Cavi Cone used?
A Cavi Cone isn’t any different than any other pre-rolled joint in how it should be used. Simply pop the top off the tube, slide the Cavi Cone into your palm, place the filtered tip in between your lips, and light it. From there, a consistent flow of smooth and tasty flavored hauls can be taken a right down to the filter.
Where to buy a Cavi Cone?
Cavi Cones are not currently legal to buy or sell in Canada but will be available after October 17, 2019, when cannabis concentrates are officially legalized for sale. Until then, the only vendors are online though either marijuana dispensaries, or Cavi Cone’s website directly for around $20 each.
How to make your own Cavi Cone
A lot of people like Cavi Cones for the simplicity of the product. It’s a pre-flavored, pre-rolled joint and it really doesn’t get much easier than that, but unfortunately, not everyone has access or the funds to purchase such an expensive pre-roll on any kind of regular basis. Luckily, you can make your version of a Cavi Cone at home for a fraction of the cost, and with this adventure, you also garner the assurity of the products that are going into your lungs. You will need a few things to start, but once you have them rolling, one should take a matter of minutes.
- 1 gram of cannabis
- 1 weed rolling paper
- 0.5 grams of cannabis concentrate (shatter, oil, budder, wax, etc.)
- 1 weed grinder
- all-natural flavoring (optional)
- 1 filter
- Use a weed grinder to crush up the dry herb in preparation for rolling.
- Fill the paper with half of the cannabis grind.
- If you have a flavor that you’d like to add, it should be applied directly to the bud grin with a dropper by evenly dripping 3-6 drops across the line of marijuana grind.
- Now you can add any kind of cannabis concentrates by either placing tiny pieces or drizzling some along the dry herb.
- Create and or install the filter.
- Fold the weed rolling paper in half and use your fingers to shape it into a cone shape. Once it reaches a satisfactory size and shape, lick the edge of the paper and stick it into place.
- Your own Cavi Cone is now ready to smoke and enjoy! Spark it up, and don’t forget to share.