Vodka liquid marijuana drink recipe
Marijuana edibles are slowly gaining in popularity, and they have become quite a widely accepted addition to parties all over the world. Most stoners have come across weed brownies, cookies, and even gummies, but have you ever heard of a liquid marijuana drink? One of the hottest new cocktail drinks of 2019 is liquid marijuana. It’s made using some delicious additions, but the recipe doesn’t call for or require THC in any form at all. Since this marijuana drink sets an amazing tone for any 420 friendly gatherings with its festive green look, we decided to add our own little twist and create a liquid marijuana drink recipe that uses THC in the form of a tincture. Now, if you don’t have THC tinctures readily available to you, then you may have to make some yourself, but don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with a simple THC tincture recipe that is sure to knock your socks off.
THC tincture recipe
Making your own THC tincture is simple, and any leftovers can be incorporated into almost any recipe to turn it into a marijuana edible. For this process, you will need an oven to start, and it will take a few weeks to complete so it is something you will have to begin preparations well in advance of when you will need it.
- 1 bottle of high proof alcohol (everclear, vodka, etc.)
- 7 grams of dry cannabis
- 1 fine mesh strainer
- 2 resealable mason jars
- 1 sheet of parchment paper
- 1 cookie sheet
- 1 grinder
- Preheat an oven to 220 Fahrenheit.
- Grind up the cannabis using a grinder or pair of scissors.
- Put one layer of parchment paper over a cookie sheet.
- Spread bud grind evenly in the center of the parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Pour the decarboxylated cannabis grind into one resealable mason jar.
- Fill the mason jar with alcohol leaving one inch of breathing room.
- Seal the jar and place it in a dark, cool place for three weeks.
- Remove it once a day to shake the mixture for one full minute before returning it to storage.
- After three weeks use a fine mesh strainer to filter out the plant material. Do this by resting the strainer over a second mason jar and slowly pour it through the filter into it.
- Your tincture is now ready to use and should be stored in a cool dark place when not in use.
Weed strains - The best weed strains for a THC tincture will depend on your personal preference. Chances are if you enjoy a certain kind when smoking it then you will probably like it in a tincture form as well. For some, it isn’t the taste or the experience so much as the potency that is important. If strength is your goal, then use a cannabis strain that naturally produces high levels of THC. Just a few of the most popular high THC strains include Royal Highness, Blue Cheese, Fat Banana, Royal Cookies, Purple Queen, Royal Gorilla, Amnesia Haze, and Dance World.
Liquid marijuana cocktail drink recipe
This bright green drink is the perfect amount of sweetness, alcohol, and THC combined to give you a warm and relaxing buzz that goes down smooth and comes on strong. If you are new to using THC or to mixing THC and alcohol than you may want to start with a slightly lower dose of tincture by cutting the required amount in half. This recipe will result in one drink, so if you are serving multiple people than you can make individual drinks or one large batch by multiplying the amount of each ingredient by however many people, you would like to prepare cocktails for.
- 10 drops of THC tincture
- ¾ ounce of spiced rum
- 1 ounce of sweet and sour
- ¾ ounce of coconut rum
- ⅓ ounce of melon liqueur
- 1 ounce of pineapple juice
- ¾ ounce of Blue Curacao
- 1 pineapple slice
- 1 drink mixer
- Add all the ingredients to a drink mixer and shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour over ice cubes.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice.
- Serve and enjoy.