Marijuana cookies recipe
Marijuana cookies are the new edible on the block. Marijuana edibles can provide you with an all-day fuzzy glow. It’s a good idea to research the strain that you are going to use to make your marijuana cookies. Check out the effects that these strains will provide after you decarboxylate the cannabis you will be using.
If you are looking for a cookie that has a nice lemony taste with a hint of pepper, I suggest you try the strain Trainwreck. The strong pain-relieving effects from this sativa-dominant strain could be perfect for a marijuana edible to enjoy with your tea before you set off for work each morning.
White Widowis a great sativa-dominant strain for edibles. The pine taste and aromas would be great for a medicinal edible to combat that cold. This would be great for replacing the energy that escapes us when we have those feelings that we need to refresh and cleanse our bodies.
Bubba Kush for edibles is full of THC. This strain packs a good punch of indica-dominant marijuana. For people who need help with sleeping or for pain relief this strain, this strain will help and is full of nutritional essential oils. This is a great strain for a marijuana cookie and a glass of wholesome,warm milk before bed.
Skywalker strain infused in your cannabutter will be a perfect spread to put on sandwiches after a long day out. A sandwich and a good movie will be just great to lock you into the couch for the night.
We have spoken about the strains that we can use for our edibles; now I’m going to give you a great little chocolate chip marijuana cookie recipe.
Chocolate Chip Marijuana Cookie Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
• ½ cup of cannabutter
• 2 cups of flour
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
• ½ cup of white sugar
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• ½ cup of brown sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla
• 2 cups of chocolate chips
Directions for marijuana chocolate chip cookies:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- In a glass bowl combine the flour salt and baking soda
- In a separate bowl mix the cannabutter, white/brown sugar and vanilla
- To the bowl that has the cannabutter, mix in the eggs one at a time
- Now mix the dry ingredients from the other bowl together with the cannabutter bowl. Stir continuously till all the flour mix is absorbed into the cannabutter bowl.
- The chocolate chips can now be added
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes. They should be a beautiful golden color and smell amazing.
- Allow the cookies to cool before you eat one
Calculation of the dosage for your edibles is important. You need to know the potency of each of the cookies. If you are looking for a strong cannabutter use one pound of butter per one ounce of weed. To ensure that your cannabutter is not too strong, test your cannabutter before using it to bake. Take a teaspoonful of the cannabutter and wait for the effects. This could be the time you need to remember that the reaction could take up to one hour to be felt.
Now sit back and enjoy that delicious aroma coming from your kitchen. Enjoy!