Marijuana chocolate bar recipe
How to make weed chocolate bars
As a first step, we will need to prepare cannabis coconut oil for our marijuana chocolate bar recipe.
Here are the ingredients needed:
• 700ml virgin coconut oil
• 2 tbsp soy lecithin
• 20 grams of your best-dried bud (you have previously decarboxylated)
• Slow cooker
Now we can begin to make the infused coconut oil.
• In the slow-cooker add the coconut oil and the lecithin, make sure you are on the low setting of the cooker. When the oil is melted add your decarboxylated herb, stir the mixture.
• Cook on low, covered for 3 hours
• When the mixture has cooled enough to handle you will strain through a cheesecloth into an airtight glass container.
• Best to store in a cool dark place.
Let’s make it simple and use three ingredients to make our delicious chocolate bar.
• ½ cup of organic cacao powder
• ½ cup cannabis-infused virgin coconut oil
• 6 table spoons of liquid sweetener
I said 3 ingredients and that is all you need, but if you want to add some optional ingredients go ahead. Here are a few suggestions to add to your marijuana infused chocolate.
• Cinnamon is a great additive smell great also
• Chili peppers add a nice warm spicy taste
• Himalayan salt gives a different texture along with a salty/sweet taste
Now that we have the ingredients, we needed for our marijuana chocolate bar recipe, let’s get started.
- In your glass mixing bowl combine the coconut infused oil and your preferred liquid sweetener.
- Now is the time to add the cacao powder, make sure that you stir constantly. If the mixture seems a bit thick, you could add some more oil.
- Ok now pour the mixture into the silicone molds
- Put the molds into the freezer till hard.
If you don’t want to make your own marijuana chocolate, consider purchasing a cannabis infused chocolate bar. Here are some tasty options.
Price $22.50 per bar
Mota will provide you with a delicious milk chocolate bar. Each bar is divided into 6 squares. This will make dosing easy. The chocolate bar contains 300mg of THC. Each square will provide 50mg of THC in each square. One square will be all that is required to have you feeling wonderful and functional.
Mota Black Cube
This powerful chocolate infused bar made from THC Distillate packs a great 66.6mg of potent THC per square. If you are a novice user, beware this is a heavy-handed chocolate square.
Price per brownie, usually around $35.00
The Fudge Brownie is your classic infused edible. The brownie will deliver a moist, chewy chocolatey-y uplifting effect. One brownie contains 400mg THC.
Assuming that chocolate is one of your favorite things after cannabis, you’re sure to love these concoctions! Perhaps you would enjoy a chocolate cookie with your tea.
Side-note here: When you are consuming edibles especially for the first time start low and slow. Start at 5 mg if this is your first time at trying edibles. I suggest waiting 2 hours before you eat any more, the effects normally take one to two hours before feeling the effects. The overall effects may last anywhere from four to eight hours. Chocolate and cannabis are a match made in heaven, enjoy!