Marijuana cheesecake recipe - With two topping choices
Cheesecake is a rich, creamy, and delicious dessert that is a staple in many households. This particular cheesecake calls for marijuana-infused butter AKA cannabutter as the base for the THC infusion resulting in a potent cannabis edible. The cream cheese and sugars work together to hide the distinct flavor that marijuana-infused ingredients often come with, making it almost indistinguishable from a THC free version.
- 32 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup of white granulated sugar
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup of cannabutter
- ¼ cup of white granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 mixing spoon
- 1 9-inch baking pan
- 1 hand mixer (electric or manual)
- 1 medium mixing bowl
- 1 spatula
- Preheat an oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Add the gram crackers, granulated sugar, salt, and cannabutter to a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the ingredients well using a mixing tool until they reach a consistent texture.
- Dump the mixture into a 9-inch baking pan and use a spatula to press down on the crust layer to flatten it.
- Bake the crust layer in an oven of 10 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and set it aside as you prepare the filling.
- Use a hand mixer to combine the remaining ingredients, using a spatula to scrape away at the side to ensure an even blend. This will usually take anywhere from 2-5 minutes.
- Add the filling to the cooked crust layer.
- Cover the cheesecake with one sheet of aluminum foil.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for an additional 1 hour.
- Refrigerate for at least six hours before serving.
Cheesecake recipe topping choices
Here you will learn how to make two different kinds of toppings to garnish your cheesecake. This layer can also be marijuana-infused for some extra kick or left alone depending on your personal preference. These toppings should be used to dress an already cooled cake for the best results.
Strawberry or blueberry cheesecake recipe topping
Make one or choose to combine them for a truly unique flavor that is sure to impress your guests. If you prefer a marijuanainfused topping than you will need to use canna oil and cannabutter will solidify and chunk up.
- 1 tablespoon of canna oil (optional)
- 1 pint of strawberries or blueberries
- ⅓ cup of white granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 saucepan
- 1 mixing tool
- 1 potato masher
- 1 blender
- Wash whatever berries you have chosen and prepare them by removing any stems, bad spots, or pits.
- Add the vanilla, sugar, and strawberries to a saucepan.
- Turn the burner to medium heat and cook the mixture for 15 minutes.
- While the sauce is cooking, you can mash up and chunks of berry using a spatula or potato masher to help speed up the process and result in a jelly instead of a strawberry chunk topping.
- Remove the saucepan from the burner and dump the contents into a blender.
- Blend the mixture on high for one full minute or less if you prefer a chunky sauce.
- Refrigerate the topping mixture for one full hour before using.
How to add toppings to a cheesecake
Allowing enough time for the cheesecake and topping to cool is an essential step in topping any cheesecake. Once both the cake and the sauce feel cold to the touch, you can use a spoon to heap spoonfuls onto the top of the cheesecake. Use as much or as little of the sauce as you like. Spread it around as evenly as you can and voila, you are finished, and your cheesecake is ready to enjoy!