Cannabis infused lobster rolls
Some people believe that lobster is a high end dish on its own, that doesn't need any additions to be made enjoyable and we don’t necessarily disagree, but this delicious medication marijuana edible will taste delicious and deliver a spectacular high that will keep you coming back for more. The best part? Included you will find a cannabis-infused mayonnaise recipe that can be used on regular sandwiches like subs, tuna, chicken, and other fancy creations that require a healthy layer of creamy goodness. You can start from step one and make this marijuana edible dish from scratch or skip the hard stuff and go right to the filling that pairs nicely with almost any kind of bread.
Cannamayo (Cannabis-infused mayonnaise) recipe
Makes: 1 cup of infused mayonnaise
Takes: 2 hours
- ½ cup of cannabis oil
- 2 egg yolks
- ⅓ teaspoon of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- salt to taste
- Combine the lemon, salt, egg yolks, vinegar, and mustard using a whisk in a medium bowl.
- Slowly pour the cannabis oil while mixing it into the other ingredients.
- Continue to stir the mixture until it starts to thicken which typically takes 2-5 minutes.
- Scoop the cannamayo into a sealable container and refrigerate until ready to use.
Cannabis infused dinner rolls recipe
Makes: 12 dinner rolls
Takes: 2 hours
- 3 tablespoons of room temperature cannabutter
- 1.5 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons of dry yeast
- ¼ teaspoon of dry milk
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of marijuana herb
- 3 teaspoons of white granulated sugar
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup of warm water
- Add the warm water, ½ teaspoon of sugar, and yeast to a glass and stir to proof it. Allow ten minutes to activate completely.
- Use your hands to combine the dry milk, sugar, flour, and cannabis grind inside of a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Make an indent into the center of the dry ingredients and pour all of the wet ones into it.
- Knead and punch the ingredients to combine them by hand for 15 minutes.
- Once the dough reaches a consistency that you can shape and mold, it is time to let it rise. Cover the top of the bowl and allow the mixture 1-2 hours to do so. Once it has finished rising, it should double in size.
- After the dough has completely expanded, it can be shaped into the roll size that you prefer and placed on a baking pan to rest.
- Preheat an oven to 350 F and cover the dough until it reaches that temperature.
- Bake the buns in an oven on the middle rack for 30 minutes.
- Remove the rolls from the oven and allow 20-30 minute to cool to a safe handling temperature.
Cannabis infused lobster rolls filling
Makes: Filling for 4 rolls
Takes: 15 minutes
- ⅓ cup of cannabis-infused mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ¼ cup of diced celery
- 1 tablespoon of diced scallions
- 2 teaspoons of parsley (fresh)
- 1 pound of pre-cooked and chopped lobster meat
- 4 buns
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Add the cannabis-infused mayo, celery, lemon juice, scallion, parsley, and salt/pepper to a medium sized mixing bowl and combine them.
- Add the chopped lobster to the sauce and stir until the pieces are all evenly coated.
- Set oven to 400 F.
- Brush the rolls with butter before baking them for 3-5 minutes to toast.
- Fill each bun with an even portion of filling and serve immediately.