2 mouthwatering cannabis-infused chicken recipes
Not everyone recognizes that marijuana edibles can be made of hearty dishes and don’t just consist of typical THC infused brownies or suckers you have seen. You can even make more unique dishes like barbeque ribs, or roast using a similar technique to what you will see here today, but to start off we are going to show you how to make a couple of relatively simple chicken based dinner dishes that are sure to impress, and easy to make in larger batches when hosting more significant sized gatherings. Here are two delicious chicken recipes that take marijuana edibles to a whole other level.
THC infused Parmesan chicken over pasta
This low-calorie Italian style chicken dinner utilizes cannabis oil to infuse all of the ingredients in a well-disguised manner. You will need activated marijuana-infused olive oil if you want to get high, but a CBD alternative will work just as well without the psychoactive element of course.
Makes: 4 individual servings
Takes: 3 hours
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of sea salt
- 1 cup of white granulated sugar
- 8 cups of water
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of breadcrumbs
- 2 pounds of pasta (any kind)
- 2 cups of parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons of cannabis-infused olive oil
- 2 cups of marijuana sauce
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 3 small dipping bowls
- 1 dinner plate
- 1 frying pan
- 1 9x13 inches baking pan
- aluminum foil
- 1 spatula
- 1 whisk
- paper towel
- At least three hours before you want to begin cooking the dinner, you will need to soak the chicken in brine. To do so, you will add the sugar, water, and salt to a large mixing bowl and combine the ingredients using a whisk. Then place the chicken breasts into the liquid and let it sit in the fridge for at least three hours.
- Preheat an oven to 350 F and cook the pasta according to the directions.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the brine mixture and pat them dry using a paper towel.
- Fill each of the small bowls with one of the ingredients for dipping. One should have eggs, and the other two should be flour and breadcrumbs.
- Whisk the egg well until the yolk is evenly mixed with the whites for a smoother finish.
- Dip each chicken breast one at a time into the flour, then egg, followed by breadcrumbs, and place them on a dinner plate to rest.
- Once all of the chicken breasts have been battered, you can add the cannabis infused olive oil to a frying pan over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot enough to fry, drop the chicken breasts one at a time into the pan until all of them have been added.
- Fry the outside layer of the chicken breasts until they are golden brown. Usually around 5 minutes per side. The goal is not to cook the meat all the way through, only to create a crunchy coating that will last in the oven.
- Once the breasts have been fried, remove them from the oil and place them on a paper towel to air dry.
- Create an even layer with half of the marinara sauce in the bottom of the deep-dish baking pan.
- Place the golden chicken breasts onto the marinara sauce.
- Cover the chicken in an additional layer of marinara sauce.
- Cover each piece of chicken with approximately ½ cup of parmesan cheese.
- Cover the dish with a layer of aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and serve it immediately alone or overtop of pasta.
THC infused mushroom soup chicken breast recipe
This one is a bit of a cheat, as the base of the recipe comes in a can, but it doesn’t get any easier than this. If you need a dinner dish that looks elegant but also takes less than an hour to create than this might be just what you have been looking for. It can be eaten alone or served over a rice or pasta base.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons of cannabis olive oil
- 2 cans of condensed mushroom soup
- ½ cup of white milk
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 saucepan
- 1 spatula
- Add the oil to a saucepan and heat it over a medium temperature until it’s ready to fry.
- Drop the chicken breasts into the saucepan and cook them over medium heat for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Add the cans of condensed mushroom soup mix to the saucepan along with white milk.
- Stir the liquid together combining the browned fats.
- Continue to cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.