What effects/ingredients to shop for in CBD beauty products
Beauty products are a multi-million-dollar business. When you add the benefits of CBD to the mix, the market blossoms even more. Sales of this fantastic cannabinoid are expected to reach and surpass $20 billion by the year 2024.
What is this talk about CBD?
The cannabis Sativa plant provides the natural compound CBD. CBD, when extracted from the plant, will not deliver the high feeling associated with another well-known compound, THC. CBD oil also has excellent health and wellness qualities like vitamins A, D, E, along with essential fatty acids. The anti-inflammatory attributes make this an ideal addition to our daily beauty regime. As more products and information about the benefits of CBD are known, more people are looking towards CBD as a vitamin or wellness supplement.
CBD wax is derived from the hemp plant and when used as a beauty product provides a calm, soothing effect while hydrating the skin and removing unwanted hair. This beauty product is a stress-free way of removing that unwanted hair and ensuring the least irritation to the skin. When using CBD on the skin, it reacts on the area that CBD oil was applied to. It is not going to penetrate deep enough to enter the bloodstream. The CBD will accumulate on the skins upper layers and be stored there. This is thought to be how a longer-term relief is noticed.
The effects of CBD
The effects and attributes from this compound are many. Some of the most notable include:
- Painkilling benefits
- Scientists are now providing proof that topical CBD is beneficial in treating dry skin, like eczema and psoriasis.
- For those that do not have these types of skin problems, CBD is potent for enriching the skin's suppleness.
- Acne is a medical condition that crosses over to the beauty side when looking at how CBD can help skin and beauty regimes. Known for its-anti-inflammatory agents, CBD can get to the root of acne. The application of CBD to the affected area will reduce the swelling and pain associated with skin disorders.
Popular American CBD beauty products
Look to benefit from some of the best choices in CBD infused legal beauty aids, currently available in America. These products are on the cutting edge for Canada. The country is waiting for the legalization and availability that comes at the end of 2019.
1. Herbivore Botanicals Emerald CBD + Adaptogen Deep Moisture Glow Oil: 100mg CBD in a deep moisturizing glow oil that will deliver a moisturizing, and hydrating punch to your skin. The soothing and calming effects are also a noted ingredient to this product. $58.00
2. Saint Jane Luxury Beauty Serum delivers a base of grape seed and sunflower seed in a 500 milligram, full-spectrum hemp oil. The skin will appear bright and feel soothed with a few drops of this serum. Excellent for addressing the redness that often accompanies skin disorders. $125.00
3. Cannuka Nourishing Body Cream provides anti-inflammatory and calming skin property. The manuka honey added ingredient helps to give the baby-soft touch your skin will have. $28.00
4. Kiehl's Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Herbal Concentrate's application of a few drops to the affected skin area will help to reduce the redness. The concentrate will calm the acne-prone skin. The antioxidant and natural antiseptic properties are part of the bonus this concentrate provides. $49.00