How to make an edible raspberry & strawberry weed pipe
Now that cannabis is legal there is absolutely no shame is seeking out new and exciting ways to experiment with using it. Some people readily accept the medical benefits, while others prefer the recreational side of the culture or industry. No matter which side of that line you happen to find yourself, if you need a delicious and sweet way to smoke some dry herb, then you are in just the right place. I am a massive fan or berry tastes and aromas and will close with a list of super fruity weed strain recommendations that will pair perfectly with this strawberry bong which will emit a sweet and sour raspberry flavor despite the fact the berry bowl never makes it close to your lips.
How to make a strawberry weed pipe with a raspberry bowl
Believe it or not, this DIY experiment will cost you less than $2 and is sure to impress your friends. It’s also environmentally friendly as it contains not a single inorganic element and only requires two ingredients and two tools to complete. Though we do recommend having a few extras on hand in case, a friend wants to join in the fun, or you mistakenly mis prepare the first.
- 1 large firm strawberry (the riper it is, the sweeter it will be, but if it’s too mushy it won’t work)
- 1 large firm raspberry
- 1 firm straw (washable cup type straws with a hard outside and a wider base work best for this)
- 1 sharp paring knife
- Begin by gently fanning the green leaves or removing them entirely with a slight twist.
- Take the straw and place it at the narrow tip of the strawberry. Now slowly press it into the berry, while ensuring not to exit the other side. You want to create a canal that will go approximately ¾ of the way to the stem of the strawberry.
- Now empty the straw of its fruity residue and look at the sides of the strawberry for a good spot to install a bowl. The idea is that it should be placed near where your first chamber ends, but you might also want to select a side that allows the strawberry to rest on a table or other flat surface without rolling around.
4.Once you have decided where you would like the bowl, use the straw to press into the berry until it meets the first tunnel that you created. If it doesn’t, then you might need to extend the original chamber a small amount. The goal is to ensure a good airflow from the mouth hole (located at the tip), and the one which will be underneath of the raspberry bowl. You can test this by gently blowing into the mouthpiece. If there is any blockage, you will need to continue cleaning out the chambers until they connect enough to draw through.
- Now you will need that knife to slowly carve out a resting place for the raspberry because without it, there is no way for it to sit in place. It needs to be deep and snug enough that the berry can rest on top of it without fear of it rolling away mid toke.
- Once the berry fits into the carved-out portion nicely, you can use the straw to make one final puncture through the bottom center of the berry. You may need to clean out the chamber once more if any pieces make it inside.
- Now your brand new edible strawberry pipe is ready to use! Simply grind up some marijuana with a grinder and pack the bowl just as you would with any other smoking device. Spark it up and puff to your heart’s content.
Check out these 10 berry flavored weed strains
- Strawberry Cough
- Very Berry Haze
- Sour Strawberry
- Green Crack
- Strawberry Diesel
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Cherry Diesel
- Cookie Wreck
- Pink Champagne