CanEx Jamaica - Jamaica Stock Exchange Interview
The Jamaica Stock Exchange (“JSE”) is an august institution which was incorporated in 1968 and started operation in 1969. The Jamaica Stock Exchange (“JSE”) is an august institution which was incorporated in 1968 and started operation in 1969. The JSE Group has evolved over time into a strong and reputable business.
JSE mission is to contribute to the growth and development of the countries in which we operate by facilitating the mobilization, exchange and expansion of capital while providing a return on equity that is acceptable to our shareholders.
Their objectives are:
- To promote the orderly and transparent development of the stock market and the stock exchange in Jamaica.
- To ensure that the stock market and its broker members operate at the highest standards practicable
- To develop, apply and enforce the rules designed to ensure public confidence in the stock market and its broker members
- To provide facilities for the transaction of stock market business
- To conduct research, disseminate relevant information and maintain local and international relationships which can enhance the development of the Jamaica stock market.
Visit their website at https://www.jamstockex.com/