A few expensive dab rigs to try in 2020
A dab rig is no more than a water pipe that has been modified for the consumption of waxes and concentrates, otherwise known as dabs. Some refer to the dab rig as a modern stoner bong. The best dab rigs available are manufactured from glass, and the perfection of the glassblower is what can determine the price of these cannabis accessories.
If you are looking for a beautiful art dab rig that will break the bank for many, don't expect to find it at your local smoke shop. The Throne by Darby, Banjo, Scott Deppe & Clinton Roman will not be on the shelf, because this piece of art was sold at an auction for one million dollars.
Open up the purse strings
1. Bobasaurus Fex Collaboration by Banjo, Joe Peters and Elbo
This was the first-time collaboration of these three renowned artists in 2013. The mouthpiece is ahead, and the antennae become the dabber.
- Length:12.0 inches
- Width:3.5 inches
- Height:10 inches
- 14mm male fitting
- Removable gun dabber
- 2-hole Diffy, Down stem Multi-hole
2. Alien Finger Puppet Hand Vapor Bubbler and Dome Holder Collaboration by Joe Peters, Robert Mickelsen, and Elbo
This product is an alien holding up an enormous hand. The mouthpiece is found on the top of the pinky finger.
- Length: 6 inches
- Width: 6 inches
- Height: 12.75 inches
- Weight: 1.25 pounds
- 14mm bushings
- Percolator 2 hole diffy fixed downstream
- Multicolored and amber
3. Zii X Joe Peters honey Mouth
- 10mm hand-formed male joint
- 14mm beehive dome
- Honeycomb by Joe Peters
- Width: 6.5 inches
- Height: 7.75 inches
4. The Kevin Howell – X Halen X Ebox – Recycler
- 14mm hand-formed dome
- Height: 13.8 inches
- Width: 4.25 inches
- 14mm Male joint Fixed stem to recycling chamber
5. Lemon Drop Bronto
The prehistoric art form resembles a dinosaur and is one of Elbos’ most profound designs.
- Length 5 ½ inches
- Height 7 inches
- Female joint fittings
6. Silika Glass Hourglass Dab Rig
If you are one who likes the finer things in life and to put yourself in the elite smoker space, then this is an exciting and provocative dab rig for you.
- The borosilicate glass is manufactured and engineered by world-renowned Schott glassmakers whose home-base is in Germany.
- The glass, if taken care of, can last for years.
- Borosilicate glass is capable of withstanding high temperatures.
- Such a sleek dab rig could come with nothing less than a high-performance titanium nail.
What makes a dab rig expensive?
The art form is part of what makes the price of a dab rig valuable. The accessories needed to make sure you are getting the right dab can influence the price. Some of those accessories that can shoot up the cost include:
- Dab nail
- Dab torch
- Dabber tool
- Carp cap
Things to consider
- What will you be smoking?
- The overall price
- Size counts
- Method of consumption
- Which parts involved with the delivery system.
There are many different styles of dab rigs to consider, so take time to research before you invest in one. The concentrates or dabs needed for this form of cannabis accessory are expensive and deserve to be delivered from a reputable vessel for the best experience possible.