All about the International Medical Cannabis Conference 2020
The focus of the International Medical Conference 2020 is to explore the very latest cannabis science and cutting-edge technology and investment opportunities through a world-class cannabis event. Here, cannabis professionals will be focusing on exchanging knowledge in the thriving and rapidly growing space provided for cannabis today.
Portugal, Lisbon, is the host country for this cannabis conference which will be held from February 12 to 13. CannX Lisbon, AKA, the International Medical Conference 2020, includes more than a cannabis science, and more exhibitors than some of the largest cannabis events. CannX is led by a knowledgeable and experienced committee that possess knowledge from all aspects concerning medical marijuana.
These are some of the over 40 speakers invited to the conference. This conference is provided through CannX and is the first edition of CannX in Europe.
- Amos Bentzur - Attorney Amos Bentzur & Co, Israel
- Tamas Biro - Professor Chair Department of Immunology, Hungary
- Boris Blatnik - CEO Kana Swiss, Switzerland,
- Timo Bongartz - General manager EMEA, Germany
- Silviu Brill - Director Institute of Pain Medicine Tel Aviv Israel
- Eurico Castro Alves - Chair of the local advisory board, Physician, Portugal
- Luisa Cruz - Consultant Portugal
- Javier Fernandez-Ruiz - Ph.D., Spain
- Elan Goldberg - Chief consultant officer, Israel
The first such conference was held in Tel Aviv, Israel and it was a big success
Portugal plays a significant role in the medical cannabis journey in Europe. 2018 saw the Portuguese Parliament passing legislation that governs the extraction, cultivation and commercial preparation, import, local distribution, and sale of medical cannabis and medicinal products. This law has perhaps set the stage for the open unlimited potential for medical and business cannabis ventures.
This year’s conference will be proceeded by the full day medicinal course: Tuesday, February 11, 2020, titled, an Introduction to Endocannabinology and Medical Cannabis. It is an opportunity for the medical field to increase their knowledge of the Endocannabinoid System. Courses available here are accredited by EACCME and provide up to 6 European CME credits.
Pre-registration is required, along with payment, to attend this course, but it is worth it because the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Education is an institution of the European Union and made up of some of the world’s best medicinal specialists.
This course would be suitable for:
- Healthcare professionals,
- Family doctors
- Anyone from the medical cannabis community
The fees for this cannabis conference as a full participant are 590 Euros purchase must be before February 5, 2020, to reap the discounted benefits and save 130 Euros.
Provided to each registrant:
- All printed conference material
- Entrance to all sessions
- Friendly event information app
- CME accreditation & Certificate of Attendance
- Refreshments as indicated in the program break schedule
Payment for the cannabis conference must be in EUR. Credit Card or Bank Transfer is the selected methods.
On completion of this event, the participant will be comfortable with:
- Providing the new and up to date information and best practices on introducing medical cannabis into evidence-based medicine
- Knowledgeably discuss medical marijuana as a treatment option for diseases
- Identify and reduce any risk with potential interactions with medications that the patient is currently prescribed
- Evaluate medical cannabis science