Wake and bake breakfast recipes
Looking for the perfect meal to start your day? If you enjoy a good old fashioned “Wake and Bake” or “Wake Bake and Vape” than, you already know some of the benefits of using THC at such a critical point in the day. Mornings are tough unless you are one of those rare gems that wakes up refreshed and ready to go, but with just a little inspiration you might find the drive you need to pull yourself out of bed for a delicious weed breakfast. Now we aren’t talking about your average bowl of cereal here. Instead, we will include a few unique ideas to try like a Wake and Bake Pizza and a creamy THC Infused Espresso that might just be enough to have you looking forward to mornings in the future.
Wake and bake pizza recipe
Pizza is a fantastic food that if made right can be a healthy start to a day. This pizza includes cheese, veggies, meats, and sometimes even grains making up all the food groups we seek out in a perfect meal. This recipe can be adjusted according to personal preference, and the majority of lactose-free or vegan alternatives will work just fine with it. This particular recipe requires THC infused olive oil and you can personalize your wake and bake pizza by increasing or decreasing the potency. Remember, if this is your first time you may want to take it easy.
- 1 ½ cups of white flour (sifted)
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of THC infused olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of yeast (granulated)
- 1 cup of room temperature or lukewarm water
- 1 pizza pan
- 1 knife
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 oven
- 1 large dinner plate
- 1 large spoon (or other mixing tool)
- mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon of oregano
- tomato pizza sauce
- Preheat an oven to 390F.
- Pour all your dry ingredients into one large mixing bowl and combine using a mixing tool.
- Create a small hole in the center of the dry mixture and pour in the olive oil.
- Begin to add small amounts of water to the mix and stir it in using a knife while making criss cross motions. There is no specific amount of water that should be used. Instead, you should continue to add moisture until your dough reaches a consistency that is easy to work with and shape. Once it gets to a certain thickness, you will need to switch to kneading the mixture by hand. You can tell when it is ready when the dough is easily pulled into the center of the bowl without sticking to the edges.
- If at this point you find your mixture is too dry or too wet then you can adjust the ingredients to compensate. If it is wet, then add small amounts of flour until it thickens back up. If it is dry, you will need to add water until the dough is workable.
- Once the mix has reached a texture you are content with you can cover it with a large dinner plate and set it aside to rise for at least one hour.
- Use a small amount of oil to grease the pizza tray.
- Drop the dough onto the center of the pizza pan and use either your hands or a rolling pin to stretch the mix evenly across it. Do this by starting in the center and pressing the dough outwards until it has reached all the edges. Of course, you also have the option to hand toss it if you know how, but most find that method difficult.
- Dump the pizza sauce onto the center of the dough and use a spoon spread it outwards leaving a one-inch gap for the crust.
- Now you can sprinkle as much mozzarella cheese as you like on your pizza over the sauce.
- It’s time to personalize your masterpiece. Use any topping that you would like one the pizza by evenly spreading it over the mozzarella cheese. Try not to load it up too much to avoid uncooked portions of pizza.
- Put the pizza into a preheated oven and bake it for 20-30 minutes. 20 will result in a soft crust pizza, and 30 will add that extra crunch some folks like.
- Once it has finished cooking remove it from the oven and let it sit for 10 minutes to cool before cutting and serving.
THC infused espresso gelato recipe
This weed breakfast recipe is perfect for anyone who doesn’t have products like cannabutter or oil on hand as it requires decarboxylated bud instead. This rich and creamy treat recipe is incredibly easy and delicious.
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup of white sugar (granulated)
- 1 gram of cannabis
- ¼ cup of espresso coffee beans
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 saucepan
- 1 stovetop burner
- 1 mixing tool
- 1 fine mesh strainer
- 1 whisk
- 1 medium-sized bowl
- 1 cookie sheet
- 1 layer of parchment paper
- Decarboxylate you bud by laying one layer of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spreading the herb across it. Then bake it in an oven at 250F for twenty minutes to activate the THC.
- Add milk, cream, expresso beans, and sugar into a saucepan and set the heat to low.
- Mix the ingredients and heat the mixture to a good steeping point that isn’t yet boiling.
- Pour the liquid through a fine mesh strainer to remove the steeped grounds and then put it back in the saucepan. You may want to rinse the pan between steps to ensure a good filter.
- Add the decarboxylated bud and stir over low heat for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from the burner once it has finished steeping.
- Now pour the egg yolks, and salt into a mixing bowl. Whisk quickly to avoid making scrambled eggs.
- Add in ½ cup worth of the still warm liquid. Mix until well blended and add the other half of the mixture before whisking it again.
- Pour the mixture back into the saucepan and cook it slowly over medium heat until you see it start to thicken. Usually, this takes around five minutes.
- Cool the mixture inside of a fridge for six hours before adding the vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl or Tupperware container and place it in a freezer for one hour to set.
Weed breakfast cheese omelet recipe
If you aren’t quite brave enough to delve into more dinner like foods in the morning than perhaps a more traditional breakfast meal will suit your fancy. Not only is this one of the most common weed breakfast recipes but it is also the easiest to pull off if you are limited on time and have some cannabutter handy.
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- veggies of your choosing
- additional meats of your choosing
- ¼ cup of cheese
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- 1 frying pan
- 1 spatula
- 1 stovetop burner
- Crack three large eggs into a mixing bowl.
- Add in half of the cannabutter and all the milk. Whisk the mixture well for 2-3 minutes.
- Add ½ of a teaspoon of cannabutter to a frying pan along with any toppings you have chosen excluding the cheese.
- Fry the toppings until cooked and remove the pan from the burner.
- Set the pan on a burner and set the heat to medium. Add the cooked toppings to the egg mixture. Whisk well for 1-2 minutes while waiting for the pan to heat up.
- Add the remaining ½ teaspoon of cannabutter to the frying pan and allow it enough time to melt completely.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture into the center of the frying pan.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese you have over top of the egg mixture.
- Fry for 3 minutes before folding it in half using a spatula.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on low heat for an additional 4 minutes.
- Remove the lid and flip your omelet one time. Now you can dump the remaining cheese onto and fry it for an extra minute or two.
- Turn off heat and serve the freshly cooked omelet while still steaming hot. Garnish with parsley for added flair.