Ten amazing non-alcoholic THC tincture drink recipes
A cannabis tincture is often used by those who are self-medicating for relief from pain or other chronic health issues. A cannabis tinctures is often utilized by someone who prefers a healthier or unique alternative to smoking pot or cannabis concentrates which can irritate the lungs. Technically all the recipes here you could make with THC or CBD based tinctures, and it would still taste incredible, but those that are infused with THC will provide a much more intense, psychoactive effect that can be a bit overwhelming to newbies. If you are inexperienced with using THC or THC tincture, then it is best to start at a small dose and slowly work your way up. The amounts listed in these drink recipes are intended for more experienced users. Beginners should cut the drops of tincture added by at least half to avoid any negative feelings, sensations or experiences.
1. THC tincture lemonade
Looking for a refreshing pick me up? This sweet and tangy lemonade will quench your thirst and give you a pretty good buzz. The best part is how fast and easy it is to make, taking only 10 minutes from start to finish. Once done you will have five cups of lemonade to share.
- 5 lemons
- 40 drops of THC tincture
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 5 cups of water (cold)
- lemon juicer tool
- 1 jug
- 1 mixing tool
- Juice all fie lemons into a jug using a juicing tool. If you do not have one, you can squeeze them out by hand, but that may add a few more minutes to your prep time.
- Add the water, THC tincture, and sugar to the lemon juice and stir the mixture well.
- Serve immediately or chill first.
2. THC infused smoothie - Fruit Explosion
Another cold treat that is perfect for any time of the day is smoothies. The great part about this recipe is that you can completely switch out the fruits listed for the same amount of whatever you have on hand. Almost any mix and match works, and it can help to keep things exciting if you switch it up a bit each time. Use fresh berries more a more liquid like consistency and frozen for a slushie type drink. Makes four servings.
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup of banana
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- ¾ cup of white milk
- ¾ cup of yogurt (any flavor)
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 30 drops of THC tincture
- 1 blender
- 4 glasses
- Add all of the listed ingredients to a blender.
- Mix on medium speed for two minutes.
- Pour into 4 glasses and serve immediately.
3. THC infused Creamsicle Float
This float is another rather potent blend that is masked by a delicious sugary taste. Once finished it will taste exactly like good old fashioned orange creamsicles with an adult twist. This recipe will make one THC infused float, so if you are looking to share than multiply the recipe by however many people, you would like to serve.
- 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 can of orange-flavored soda
- 20 drops of THC tincture
- 1 ice cream scoop (or spoon)
- 1 tall glass (per person)
- Scoop three scoops of white vanilla ice cream into a tall drinking glass.
- Open can of soda and add 20 drops of THC tincture.
- Give the can a swirl to mix it and then pour it over top of the ice cream.
- Garnish with toppings of your choosing. Serve immediately.
4. THC infused Espresso (mint)
If you love coffee but aren’t a fan of mint than feel free to forego the mint extract. You can even get creative by adding some other flavor like orange instead. Not only will this recipe give you a relaxing high from the THC, but it will also energize you with a massive dose of caffeine.
- 2 shots of espresso (or coffee)
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 1 tsp of sugar
- ¼ cup of cream, creamer, or whitener
- 25 drops of THC tincture
- 5 drops of peppermint or mint extract
- a dollop of whipped cream
- 1 coffee mug
- 1 spoon
- Begin with a steaming hot double shot of espresso or the equivalent in coffee separate from the cup you are using to mix the ingredients.
- Add cocoa, sugar, and THC tincture to the mug.
- Pour the hot expresso slowly over the powder mixture until it has all been added to the mug.
- Microwave liquid creamer for 30 seconds and then pour it into the cup.
- Use a small teaspoon to stir the mixture well.
- Garnish with whipped cream and serve
5. THC tincture infused hot chocolate recipe
This chocolaty treat can be garnished with cream, chocolate, sprinkles, or marshmallows for a more personalized THC infused drink.
- ½ cup of white granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon (ground)
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt
- ⅓ cup of water
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of half and half cream
- 3 cups of white milk
- 1 whisk
- 1 medium pot
- 1 stop top
- 4 mugs
- 1 kettle (or smaller pot)
- Pour cinnamon, sugar, salt, and cocoa powder into a medium-sized pot.
- Use a kettle or small pot to boil the water separately.
- Once water has reached a rolling boil, you can remove it from the burner and pour it directly into the medium pot filled with dry ingredients.
- Turn burner to medium heat and stir the mixture well as it heats, for approximately 3 minutes.
- Now add in the milk and only half of the half and half cream.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes stirring frequently.
- Remove the pot from the burner and add the vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour the freshly made hot chocolate into 4 separate mugs.
- Garnish and serve immediately