Sugar free cannabis infused spaghetti sauce recipe
If you are looking for how to make edibles, then there is a wide variety of cannabis recipes available online to choose from, but you will likely notice, as I have, that there is a terrible shortage of healthy options. Most marijuana edibles come wrapped in icing coated cakes or rock-hard candies, but there are other, more unique choices, including gourmet hot foods that you might never expect. However, even most of those come packed full of empty carbs and calories. Here you will teach you how to make a healthy cannabis-infused spaghetti sauce that will be flavorful despite the added sweetness, potent, and guilt free.
Makes: 6 servings
Takes: 1 hour
- ½ package of spaghetti noodles
- ½ cup of cannabis-infused olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds of lean ground beef
- 2 14.5-oz cans of diced tomatoes
- 2 29-oz cans of tomato puree
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of basil
- 2 teaspoons of oregano
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of crushed red pepper (dry)
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 large pot
- 1 large frying pan or wok (with lid)
- 1 large metal strainer
- 1 spatula
- 1 ladle
- Begin by adding the ground beef and garlic to the frying pan and setting the burner to medium heat.
- Brown the hamburger, and then drain out any remaining liquid which contains many unnecessary fats.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients to the frying pan, combine them well, and cover it with a lid.
- Bring the sauce to a low boil, and once that is achieved, it can be uncovered and allowed to simmer for an additional 45 minutes. Stir the sauce frequently to prevent scalding and sticking.
- While you wait for the sauce to finish, fill a large pot ¾ f the way full of water, and place it on a burner that is set to medium heat.
- Once the water begins to boil, you can add in the pasta noodles, and cook them according to the directions on the package.
- Serve immediately or freeze in freezer safe packaging once cool.
The effects of cannabis-infused spaghetti sauce
The precise effects that will result from your marijuana edibles will depend on the strength of the plant materials that the infused cannabis oil is made from. However, the recommended dosing of all cannabis recipes recommends starting with one serving and wait two hours before consuming any more. This will provide you with time to accurately assess the possible effects, as it can take two hours for them to be felt.
Marijuana strains for spaghetti sauce
If you are just learning how to make edibles, than you might not know that the types of cannabis used to make your oils can have a significant impact on the taste of your cannabis recipes. Each strain comes equipped with its chemical profile, and some of those flavors can enhance the taste of spaghetti sauce. Below you will find several spicy/herbal strains that are excellent for bringing out the characteristics of the natural spices, as well as some sweet strains that might help to fulfill that soft edge that isn’t present without additional sugars.
Glad Max, Blackberry Dream, Endless Sky, Kali China, Afghan Diesel, Cadillac Purple, Fire Alien Kush, Martian Candy, Afghan Kush, Alaskan Ice, Danky Doodle, Pink Cookies, and Alien Dawg.
Fallen Angel, Bay Dream, DJ Smoke, Captains Cake, Acapulco Gold, Incredible Hulk, 24k Gold, Flowerbomb Kush, Hashplant Haze, Kahuna, Cheese Candy, Ghost Bubba, Doox, and Lemon Bubble.