Marijuana infused apple pie recipes (Ultra potent)
Now that marijuana edibles are entirely legal to make for yourself, many folks are wondering how to make the tastiest recipes into infused versions. This recipe infuses both the crust as well as the filling of the pie and is meant for those with relatively strong tolerance to THC that have prior experience consuming cannabis edibles. The average serving dosage will be around 80-120 mg so be sure to enjoy your pie responsibly and with caution.
- ½ cup of cold water
- 3 cups of all-purpose white flour
- 1 cup of cannabutter
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 6 cups of apples
- 2 tablespoons of cannabutter
- ¾ cup of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (ground)
- saran wrap
- 2 pie pan
- 2 butter knives
- 2 large bowls
- 1 mixing spoon
- 1 paring knife
- Use a large bowl and add in all the crust ingredients except for the water.
- Make crisscross cutting type motions with butter knives to cut the cannabutter and help to combine it with the flour.
- Once the butter is completely shaved apart, add in one or two tablespoons of water at a time and mix the batter until it reaches a nice malleable consistency.
- Wrap the mixture in saran wrap and place it inside of a refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 400 F and remove the pastry crust from the fridge.
- Roll out the pie crust and wrap the pie pan with it. Set aside excess for topping layer.
- Peel and core all your apples.
- Cut the apple wedges int0 ½ inch thick (or less) slices)
- Add both the sugar and cinnamon to a large mixing bowl and mix them.
- Dump the apples into the sugar mix and stir them well until all of the apple slices are evenly coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 55 minutes on the middle rack.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 F and let it cook for an additional 25 minutes.
- Remove the pie from the oven and allow it to sit for one hour before serving. Eat it alone or with an infused whipped cream garnishing.
Cannabis edibles - Marijuana whipped cream recipe
There is nothing better on top of almost any kind of dessert pie than a big dollop of freshly made whipped cream. Make it plainor use the garnishing recipe as another source of infusion for a freshly baked treat.
- 1 cup of cream (heavy)
- 10 grams of cannabis
- 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 slow cooker
- 1 sealable Tupperware or glass container
- 1 large elastic (big enough to fit around the opening of your container)
- 1 stirring tool
- 1 whisk
- 1 grinder
- 1 large mixing bowl
- Grind the cannabis using a grinder and remove any seeds or stalk.
- Add the cream and marijuana to a slow cooker and set it to low heat.
- Watch for the liquid to begin to simmer and once it does, let it cook for another 2.5 hours.
- Frequently stir the mixture as it infuses to avoid any burning.
- Turn off the slow cooker and remove the insert from the element.
- Allow the mixture to cool down until it reaches a safe temperature to handle.
- Use two layers of cheesecloth to drape over the opening of your container.
- Place an elastic around it to hold the cheesecloth layers in place.
- Pour the mixture through the cheesecloth layers to filter out any plant material.
- Cover and put the container into the fridge for one hour to cool.
- Take a large bowl and dump the cream into it.
- Use a whisk to whip the cream until it is thick.
- Now add in the vanilla extract and mix it all together one last time.
- Serve over floats, ice cream, cakes, fruit, pies, and more for a sweet infused dessert.
Weed strains (for pie and desserts)
One of the most widely asked questions about marijuana edibles is whether some strains might be better than others for baking. Though you can use any kind of pot to make cannabis edibles, some will give a better taste and aroma that will nicely compliment desserts. Some of the best sweet weed strains are Blue Chocolate, Purple Kush, Berry White, Chocolate Banana Chips, Bubble Gum, Girl Scout Cookies, Purple Urkle, Chunky Munky F2, White Chocolate, Blue Dream and Sherbert.