Raw cannabis juice recipe and benefits
Juicing fresh cannabis into a marijuana juice drink is a tasty way to indulge in the many benefits that come from consuming raw cannabis. When making this raw cannabis juice recipe, you will need to plan ahead. As it requires the preparation of cannabis ice cubes that have been left to set for an entire night.
- ¼ cup of mango
- 1 cup of whole fat yogurt
- ½ cup of banana
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 lemon wedge with peel attached
- 1-2 grams of raw cannabis
- Ice cube tray
Step 1 - Juice the cannabis using a regular juicer.
Step 2 - Pour the juice into an ice cube tray and then freeze them overnight.
Step 3 - Prepare banana by peeling and mashing, and the mango by peeling and cubing.
Step 4 - Remove 3-6 cannabis-infused ice cubes from the freezer and place them into a blender.
Step 5 - Pour ¼ cup of mango. 1 cup of whole fat yogurt, ½ cup of banana, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 lemon wedge into the blender and blend until it reaches a smooth, creamy consistency.
Step 6 - Pour into a tall glass and garnish according to preference using fruit, nuts, or cream and enjoy!
Will Juicing Fresh Cannabis Juice Get You High?
Decarboxylation is necessary to convert the active chemical component THCA into THC. The process of decarboxylation is done using high levels of heat. THC is what produces the psychoactive effects so often associated with using cannabis products. Since juicing raw cannabis does not include the additional step of decarboxylation, it will not get you high.
Benefits of Using A Marijuana Juice Drink
Since raw cannabis juice is made from a raw marijuana plant that has not been cured or altered in any way, it is one of the easiest ways to gain the benefits from consuming some of the super nutrients a cannabis plant contains. Just some of the beneficial qualities of this marijuana juice drink are;
- Cannabinoid acids and fatty acids make an effective concoction that can help to improve an individual's cell function, reduce prior damage to cells, and reduce free radical damage.
- Decreased Inflammation
- Increased cell communication.
- Anti Tumor Properties
- Anti Cancer properties
- Pain Relieving
Cannabis juice has also been proven to be beneficial for those suffering from neurological conditions, muscle spasms, arthritis, chronic pain, cancer, fibromyalgia, nerve damage, restlessness, depression, anxiety, lack of appetite, sleep troubles, and more.
Recommended Dosage & Tips
- Fresh cannabis plant will always produce the best results.
- Cannabis completely dried for smoking is not as beneficial for juicing.
- Expect to have to grow your own. Most dispensaries to do not yet carry raw cannabis for purchase so you may have to grow your own or know someone else who does.
- Raw bud for juicing should be harvested when glands are young and clear or transparent rather than cloudy or amber.
- For the best flavor, you will want to keep the ratio of your marijuana juice drink to one-part cannabis ice and ten parts fresh veggies or fruit.
- Choose at least one sweet vegetable or fruit to help hide the earthy taste of marijuana which can be off-putting for some.
- This recipe can be divided evenly into three and should be taken one portion with each meal for maximized benefits.