Potent cannabis infused baked potato recipe
There is nothing more comforting than a hearty meal accompanied by a side dish; either one would be an excellent way to add the benefits of cannabis without going overboard. If you are looking for an easy to complete cannabis infused recipe that takes around an hour to make and will knock your socks off with an explosion of cannabinoids, then look no further. Though there are literally hundreds of potato cannabis edible recipes on the internet, very few will ever compare to the strength and flavor that is found in the results of this one. The best part is, the traditional marijuana taste that often accompanies edibles is masked quite effectively using a few extra toppings. To start, you will need a few cannabis-infused ingredients, so be sure to get together a list of must-have essentials before you get too far in. Though this cannabis infused recipe calls for large white potatoes, you can experiment using more flavorful options, and the same is true for personalizing this delicious side dish. You can eliminate or substitute almost any of the called for products with your preferred choice. Just remember, if you need more than one, you will have to multiply the number of ingredients by the number of guests that you are serving.
Makes: 1 cannabis-infused baked potato
Duration: 1 hour and 10 minutes
• 1 large white potato
• ¼ cup of grated cheese
• ½ teaspoon of cannabis infused olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of canna-butter
• ½ teaspoon of canna-milk
• 1 pinch of salt
• 1 punch of pepper
• 1 electric mixer
• 1 large bowl
• 1 baking sheet
• 1 spatula
• 1 knife
• 1 spoon
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Wash the potato thoroughly and remove any spots, pits or growths.
- Prepare a baking sheet and place the potato in the center.
- Drizzle the potato with half of the cannabis oil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the potato from the oven and allow to cool before handling.
- Use a knife to cut the potato in half.
- Take a spoon and scoop out as much of the cooked potato as you can, without poking holes into the skin, then place it into a mixing bowl. Leave the skins on the baking pan until they are ready to be filled.
- Add canna-butter, salt, pepper and canna-milk to the bowl with the cooked potato and blend the ingredients together on high until they reach a light and fluffy consistency.
- Spoon the whipped potato back into the baked skin.
- Drizzle the remaining cannabis infused olive oil over the top of the potato.
- Pour the shredded cheese on top of the potato and bake again for another 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese has thoroughly melted.
- Serve and or enjoy while piping hot.
You can dress these up any which way, but here are a few ideas to help get you started:
• bacon bits
• hot sauce
• sour cream
• ranch dressing
• BBQ sauce
Cheesy marijuana strains for baked potatoes
If you are one of the fortunate ones who can tell which cannabis strains their edibles recipe includes, then you might like to know that there are specific flavors and smells that pair quite nicely with a cheesy baked potato. A lot of people do not realize that the strains used to make cannabis edibles can have a significant impact on flavor, but it is just as important as using the best of any other types of ingredients. Here is a list of ten cheesy weed strains to help get you started:
• Bubba OG
• UK Cheese
• Blue Cheese
• Pineapple Chunk
• Confidential Cheese
• Burmese Kush
• Big Buddha Cheese