No-bake cannabis infused Oreo cake that is perfect for summer
Marijuana edibles don’t have to be a long drawn out process, and in fact, they can be just as simple as any other recipe that you know and love. This cannabis-infused dessert is perfect for a hot summer’s day and comforting enough to serve chilled, even on the coldest of nights. It’s thick and sweet, and best of all doesn’t require any heating, which can be a lifesaver during those scorching days where you want to do anything but turn on the oven.
Makes: 12 servings
Takes: 4 hours and 30 minutes
- 1 bag of Oreos (double stuff is best)
- ½ cup of cannabutter
Cream cheese layer ingredients
- 1 package of cream cheese (8oz)
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 1 tub of cool whip (8oz)
Pudding layer ingredients
- 1 box of instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups of cannamilk (or white milk)
- 1 tub of cool whip (8oz)
- 1 9x13 deep dish baking dish
- 1 large spoon (or other flat spreading tool)
- 1 large Ziplock freezer bag
- 1 rolling pin
- 1 small bowl
- 1 whisk
- 1 medium bowl
- 1 large bowl
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 flat spatula
- Place all the cookies into a thick plastic baggie and squeeze all the air out of it before sealing.
- Use a rolling pin to crush the cookies into crumbs. There is no way to break them too much, but too little will leave the dessert hard and challenging to chew.
- Set a ½ cup of the Oreo cookie crumbs aside for now and dump the rest into the baking dish.
- Take a flat spatula and crush the cookie crumbs down to fill the base.
- Place the cannabutter into a microwave safe bowl and heat it on high in 30-second intervals until melted.
- Pour the cannabutter, over the top of the Oreo crumbs, and use the spatula to mix it all together before packing it back down again and placing it into a refrigerator.
- Use a medium mixing bowl and add in the ingredients for the cream cheese layer but leave out the cool whip. Combine them well using an electric mixer or whisk.
- Once the mix reaches a smooth consistency, you can gently fold in the cool whip.
- Spread an even layer of the cream cheese layer on top of the cookie one in the baking dish and return it to the fridge.
- Make the pudding box according to the instructions.
- Once the pudding has set, it can be added as another layer on the cake.
- Finally, spread the last tub of cool whip on top, and sprinkle the Oreo crumbs that you had set aside as a garnish.
- Place the cannabis-infused chocolate cake into the fridge for four hours to set before serving.
Marijuana strains that pair well with this cannabis-infused recipe
Looking for the ideal strain to infuse your cannabutter with some of the same sweet flavors and taste that you’ll find in this cake? Then you might want to check out these incredible chocolate flavored cannabis strains.
- Super Girl
- Green Crack
- Tootsie Roll
- Super Sour Diesel
- White Chocolate
- Chocolate Meringue
- Chocolope Kush
- Purple Kush
- White Rhino
- Chocolate Hashberry