Marijuana margaritas recipe
Marijuana tinctures are also known by the name golden or green dragon and are alcohol-based cannabis extracts. Tinctures are a perfect method of incorporating marijuana into your drinks, ice-cream soups, and even your marijuana margarita. However, most people use marijuana tinctures for a fast-acting effect within ten to thirty minutes. The extract is usually administered sublingually and is rapidly absorbed by your blood system. When used in drinks or other edibles, the effect is slower, due to the drink passing through the liver.
There are many cannabis recipes available for mixing alcohol with your cannabis; many home-made marijuana tincture are becoming a heavily demanded recipe for treating pain and inflammation. As the end of 2019, approaches Canadians are waiting for the arrival of cannabis beer. The waiting could be quite a while as the country is trying to get ready for the second round of legalization of cannabis in the country. This will be the edibles, lotions, and drinks that will be rolled out.
Although a nice cold beer will taste like a beer and smell like a beer, it will have no alcohol, and there will be no indication that what you are drinking beer. The packaging is strictly controlled.
So, in the meantime, let’s get ready to enjoy our home-made tequila, needed for our marijuana margarita, mixed with lime-juice and a splash of marijuana to move our entertaining to the next level.
Before we begin, we need to decarboxylate the marijuana or activate the cannabinoids.
This is a quick method for achieving your decarboxylated weed needed for the tequila.
• Pre-heat oven to 120C
• Spread ground weed over the baking pan
• Bake for 20 minutes
You now have decarboxylated or activated the cannabinoids that will be added to your marijuana-infused margarita
We need to start with infused tequila; the instructions are as follows:
- Tequila 26 oz.
- 1 large jar with a lid
- Enough decarboxylated weed to fill the jar about ¾ full
- 4 fresh limes
- 1 jar of organic liquid honey
- Coarse Salt
- Stemmed glasses
First, we need to infuse the tequila with the freshly carboxylated weed or active weed.
• Fill the jar ¾ full of the cannabis
• Cover with the white tequila
• Close the lid and shake to make sure all marijuana is covered in tequila
• Place in a dark spot in your kitchen and allow to steep for four to five weeks for a great fusion. During this time, give the jar a shake periodically. You will then strain the tequila using a coffee filter or cheesecloth. The liquor should have a nice golden color when ready. Once strained, pour into a crystal decatour, or glass bottle.
Let’s move on to mixing our delicious marijuana margarita
- Scoop 1-2 cups of filtered ice cubes in the blender with six tablespoons of natural honey
- Squeeze three limes and add the juice to the blender
- The marijuana-infused tequila is added now, start with two-ounces. The more tequila, the stronger the effects.
- Blend till smooth
- Serve in a salt rimmed frozen glass, and top with grinded lime peel