Marijuana french toast recipe
Looking for a new way to enjoy your daily wake and bake? Infused edibles are a growing trend that is spreading like wildfire as many of the largest countries in the world decriminalize or legalize marijuana. They can be a wonderful way to get a dose of either THC or CBD, and this recipe can be made using either for the primary component. The key is to make sure that you use a cannabis plant that contains the necessary cannabinoid in a high amount. Many marijuana strains will hold an average of 20% THC, but the CBD content is often only mere traces and not worth mentioning. If you prefer a CBD infused treat than use a high CBD producing cannabis strain or a hemp plant as the base of extraction when making the infused liquids. This weed French toast recipe can be personalized any way that you like using THC or CBD depending on your preference. If you want an extra intoxicating breakfast than use as many infused ingredients as you can including cannaoil, cannabutter, or cannamilk in place of regular ones. This recipe is a light version that can be enjoyed by both novice and seasoned users alike.
- 1 egg per 1.5 pieces of bread
- enough bread slices to serve everyone
- 1 tablespoon of white milk per egg
- 1 teaspoon of cannabutter per bread slice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract per 5 eggs
- 1 whisk
- 1 medium bowl
- 1 frying pan
- 1 stovetop
- 1 spatula
- Crack all the eggs into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of milk per egg that was used and whisk them well for approximately one minute.
- Now measure one teaspoon of vanilla for every five eggs used and combine the ingredients with a whisk.
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat. Add one teaspoon of cannabutter per slice that will fit at one time. You will know it’s ready once a drop of water reacts when it’s dripped into the butter.
- Once the pan is heated, it is time to coat the bread slices in the egg mixture. Take one at a time and dip both sides face down in the liquid egg before dropping it into the frying pan.
- Fry the bread sliced for two or three minutes per side flipping once halfway through.
- Use a spatula to remove the French toast slices and place them on plates to serve. You can also butter each finished slice with a bit of extra cannabutter before garnishing for extra potency.
Cannabis infused syrup
There are plenty of different topping choices for French toast like powdered sugar, chocolate sauce, or peanut butter, but the most traditional drizzle for this breakfast is maple syrup. You can make your very own cannabis-infused syrup using only a handful of ingredients at home.
- 7 grams of cannabis
- 16 ounces of maple syrup
- 1 sheet of parchment paper
- 1 cookie sheet
- 1 double boiler
- 1 oven
- 1 layer of cheesecloth
- 1 resealable mason jar
- 1 candy thermometer
- 1 elastic
- Decarboxylate the plant material by using a cookie sheet with one layer of parchment paper and spreading the cannabis over it. Then bake it in a preheated oven at 240 F for 35 minutes.
- Add the maple syrup into a double boiler and add the decarboxylated bud.
- Heat the boiler until the mixture reached 170 F and try your best to maintain that temperature for two hours while the syrup infuses.
- Once two hours have passed, you can allow the mixture to cool enough that you can safely handle it before straining.
- To strain the syrup, you will need one layer of cheesecloth that is fasted to the top of the resealable mason jar. Use an elastic to hold in in place before slowly filtering the liquid through it.
- Once the straining is complete, you can dispose of the cheesecloth, and squeeze out any excess liquid to avoid waste.
- Serve immediately or store in a cold sealed container for up to 30 days.