How to make chocolate or strawberry filled marijuana infused crepes
Marijuana edibles can come in a wide range of shapes, sizes, and flavors, but if you are bored of the typical brownie or gummy options, then you simply must check out this elegant, cannabis infused dessert that is enough to make the mouth water. Marijuana infused crepes are a simple solution for breakfast, dinner, dessert, or serving large gatherings of guests, and can pack a powerful adjustable punch that is easily adjusted to your tolerance levels by adding less or more cannabutter and exchanging normal ingredients like milk for weed infused alternatives.
Marijuana infused chocolate or strawberry crepe filling recipe
This light and the fluffy recipe is perfect for everyday or for the most special occasions to celebrate. The only downside is these fillings do take an hour to set. So, it might be a good idea to prepare a bunch the day before a larger gathering or to use in a pinch.
Makes: Filling for four to six crepes
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream (35%)
- ¼ cup of white granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- one cup of semi-sweet chocolate (or ½ cup of strawberry syrup)
- 2 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 1 saucepan
- 1 whisk
- 2 heatproof bowls
- 1 yolk separator
- saran wrap
- Add all the cream to a saucepan and set it on a burner set to medium heat.
- Bring the liquid to a boil while adding the egg yolks, sugar, and cannabutter to a bowl. Whisk the ingredients together and combine them until smooth.
- Throw in the chocolate and allow it enough time to melt before removing the saucepan from the heat. With strawberry syrup, no waiting is needed to go onto the next step.
- Remove the liquid from the burner and give it a final stir before setting it aside to cool to room temperature.
- Once cool, refrigerate the liquid for 1 hour or until it’s chilled and begins to harden.
- Leave the infused filling in the fridge until needed or serve immediately over crepes or in individual serving cups.
Cannabis infused crepes recipe
If you want to make things interesting, consider adding extras as a filling to your freshly made delightful treats. Anything from fruit, to chocolate or nuts, can be added to the batter and the filling of these marijuana edibles for an extra special flavor that’s always changing.
Makes: 4-6 crepes
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons of cannabutter
- ½ cup of white milk (or cannamilk)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ⅓ cup of water
- toppings like fruit, chocolate, nuts, etc. (optional)
- 1 large saucepan
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- 1 large scoop spoon
- Add the flour and eggs to a mixing bowl and combine them until smooth using a whisk or electric hand mixer.
- Now pour in the water and white milk, stirring as you slowly add it to the mixture.
- Next is the cannabutter and salt, and finish preparation with one final mix of the ingredients until smooth and evenly combined.
- Place one teaspoon of oil, butter, margarine, or cannabutter into the center of a saucepan, and set the burner to medium heat.
- Once the liquid in the pan begins to bubble, use a large scoop or ladle spoon to dish out approximately one quarter of the batter into the saucepan.
- Fry the crepe until solid, approximately 2 full minutes before flipping it.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes it will be ready to be topped with your favorite additions and enjoyed immediately.