Cannabutter meatloaf recipe
If you have yet to learn how to make cannabutter, then this is a good time to get started. Cannabis-infused baking ingredients like butter, are incredibly easy to incorporate into almost all your favorite recipes. It can instantly convert the most boring traditional dishes into potent edibles, with little more than some thought to measurements of liquid required. Once you master how to make edibles with cannabutter, moving onto more difficult to handle products like THC oils will be a breeze.
This meatloaf recipe works perfectly with cannabutter, but if all you have is marijuana oil on hand, then it will work just as well, though It may not provide the same boost in salty flavor that cannabutter can offer.
Makes: 8 servings
Duration: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 2 ½ pounds of ground beef
- 3 tablespoons of cannabutter
- ½ cup of chopped yellow cooking onion
- ½ cup of diced and cored yellow pepper
- ½ cup of diced and cored red pepper
- ½ cup of bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup of white milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
Garlic and herb cannabutter sauce ingredients:
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 10 cloves of garlic (diced)
- 4 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 large saucepan
- 1 large bowl
- 1 baking dish
- 1 mixing spoon
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Take a saucepan and place it onto a burner set to medium heat.
- Add the cannabutter to the pan and once it has melted, toss in the diced bell peppers and onions, then cook for 5-6 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove saucepan from the burner so that the ingredients have time to cool before handling.
- Put the rest of the meatloaf recipe ingredients into a large bowl along with the cooked veggies and combine well using a spoon or by hand.
- Fill a baking dish with the beef mixture and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- After the loaf log had baked, let it sit for 5-10 minutes before being cut for serving.
- While waiting for the meatloaf to cool, it is time to prepare the cannabutter sauce. Add the cannabutter and garlic to the saucepan and cook it thoroughly before adding the chicken stock and spices.
- Reduce the burner heat and simmer the cannabutter sauce for 15 minutes.
- Cut the meatloaf and drizzle each piece with a thin layer of cannabutter sauce and serve.
Not sure how to make cannabutter?
Don’t sweat it, we’ve got you covered with a host of cannabutter recipes that are easy to complete with leaf trimming, kief, some concentrates, buds and a few patience.
How long does weed stay in your system?
One of the longest debated questions surrounding marijuana use is how long does weed stay in your system, which is nearly impossible to know with accuracy, without knowing your previous history with consumption. However, the effects of marijuana edibles can take 2 hours to kick in, and up to 12 hrs. to wear off completely.
Marijuana strains for meat-based edibles
Though there are a variety of marijuana terpenes that might compliment your dinner, depending on the recipe made, citrus-based strains are typically an excellent and safe choice for meat edibles recipes. Here are a few for inspiration to use on your journey of learning how to make cannabutter for the very first time.
· Agent Orange
· Lemon Skunk
· Sour Diesel
· Green Crack
· Pineapple Express
· Super Lemon Haze
· God’s Gift
· Mango Kush