Cannabutter chocolate chip edible cookie dough in under 10 minutes
If there is one thing that cannabis enthusiasts are known for is their inability to turn down a good munchie. This edible cookie dough recipe takes any snacking hobby to the extreme, by using cannabutter as a base of infusion. The results are a potent and long-lasting high, which pair nicely with a full belly. This recipe is excellent as a starter for learning how to make edibles, as it requires the most minimal ingredients and less than an hour of your time. The best part about this edible cookie dough recipe is that it is really easy to experiment with exciting its flavors and additions, which makes it perfect for personalizing your very own edible treat.
Makes: 2 servings
Duration: 10 minutes
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of white milk
- 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of coarse salt
- 1 large bowl
- 1 potato masher
How to make edible cookie dough
1. Bake flour at 350°F for 5 minutes. (This will help to kill and avoid any bacteria if the edible cookie dough is stored)
2. Add the cannabutter, brown sugar, vanilla extract and salt to a large mixing bowl.
3. Crush those ingredients together using a masher or a large mixing spoon until thoroughly combined.
4. Add the milk to the bowl, then stir it in until the mixture reaches a smooth and even consistency.
5. Slowly add only 1 teaspoon of flour at a time, mixing it into the dough until it results in the perfect edible cookie dough texture.
6. Pour the chocolate chips onto the dough, and serve as is, or mix them in for a little bit of chocolate in every single bite.
Additions to create the perfect flavor of edible cookie dough
Though just about everyone enjoys a good old-fashioned chocolate chip cookie from time to time, the vast variety of flavor choices that are possible with this recipe will have you wanting something brand new and exciting every time you whip up a batch. Just remember to add the equivalent of flour, to ensure a thick and chewy texture. Choose any one, or mix and match, by adding up to a tablespoon of any these addition at a time:
- Peanut butter
- Apple puree
- Ice cream
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Hot chocolate mix (no additional flour necessary)
The perfect weed strains for this edible cookie dough recipe
If you have the option of making your own cannabutter to use in the making of edibles, then be aware that the type of weed chosen can significantly impact the flavor of the dish. Since this recipe is sweet, just about any citrus, fruity or berry strain could do the trick, but if you want to get really fancy, then check out these amazing cookie weed strains:
- Platinum Cookies
- Thin Mint Cookies
- Sunset Sherbert
- Chem Scout
- Girl Scout Cookies
- Nightmare Cookies
- Cookie Cake
- Cookies and Cream