Cannabis salad dressing recipes
Salads are a great way to get your much needed veggie servings each day, but did you know that you could prepare one that possesses a little extra boost? Salad and weed are both full of vitamins and essential oils that are necessary for a healthy diet making THC infused salad both fun and healthy to enjoy. Here you will find two different marijuana salad dressing recipes that are easy to make in the comfort of your own home. To begin, you will need to acquire or make some canna oil to use as a base for your dressing. If you don’t know how to make canna oil yourself, then check out our easy as pie canna oil recipe for easy to follow instructions first.
Marijuana ranch dressing recipe
This will be the creamiest and most potent ranch salad dressing you’ve ever tried. If you prefer a lower calorie option, you can opt for low-fat ingredients as a substitute whenever possible and still end up with a delicious and flavorful dressing.
Makes: 1.5 cups
- 1 cup of canna-oil
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp of parsley (fresh & chopped)
- 1 tsp of white vinegar
- 1 tbsp of mint (chopped)
- 1 tbsp of dill
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 food processor (or blender)
- 1 resealable mason jar
- Pour all wet ingredients into either a food processor or a blender and mix until all green pieces appear to be broken up.
- Pour into a resealable mason jar for later use.
- Store in a refrigerator until you are ready to use it. This marijuana salad dressing can last up to three weeks in a sealed cold container.
Ginger poppy seed marijuana dressing recipe
Apple cider vinegar and THC go together delightfully well in this light, low-calorie ginger poppy seed marijuana dressing.
Makes: 1.5 cups
- 4 tbsp of canna-oil
- 3 tbsp ginger (fresh)
- ⅓ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp of poppy seeds
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- blender (or food processor)
- Measure all ingredients and place them into either a blender or food processor.
- Mix on high for two minutes.
- Pour into a sealable mason jar.
- Serve or store in a sealed mason jar in a refrigerator
Best greens to use marijuana salad dressing with
Either of these cannabis salad dressings would pair nicely with almost any kind of green leaves including iceberg lettuce as well as field greens, bibb lettuce, red leaf spinach, and romaine lettuce.
Be careful with over consuming salad and weed. While cannabis vinegar is delicious, one cup of either of these dressings will hold somewhere around 20 mg of THC per serving, and each recipe provides four individual servings. The effects can take up to two full hours to be felt and can last upwards of 12 hours. It is recommended to start with one half of a serving in one sitting to gauge your tolerance before upping the dose.