Cannabis infused chocolate soymilk and weed cookies recipes
If you are experienced with smoking weed and would like to leap into marijuana edibles, soy milk is an excellent place to start. During the process of infusion, the THC molecules are extracted using a liquid, but it’s the fat content that ultimately decides how much is drawn out of the plant materials. Since soy milk has nearly eight times less fat than other popular alternatives like almond or cow milk, it will generally result in a less potent product, which is ideal for both first time and less experienced consumers.If you are experienced with smoking weed and would like to leap into marijuana edibles, soy milk is an excellent place to start. During the process of infusion, the THC molecules are extracted using a liquid, but it’s the fat content that ultimately decides how much is drawn out of the plant materials. Since soy milk has nearly eight times less fat than other popular alternatives like almond or cow milk, it will generally result in a less potent product, which is ideal for both first time and less experienced consumers.
Slow cooker cannabis-infused soymilk recipe
Though low-fat options like soymilk aren’t typically considered an ideal choice for strength, where flavor is concerned, this chocolatey drink is enough to cure any sweet tooth, while keeping calories low and staying away from animal products.
Makes: 1 cup
Duration: 3 hours
• 1 cup soymilk
• 7 grams of cannabis
• 2 tbsp cocoa powder
• 2 tsp white sugar
• 1 weed grinder
• 1 large spoon
• 1 slow cooker
• 1 resealable glass jar
• 1 elastic
- Grind up your herb before adding it to the slow cooker as you don’t want to reduce it to a powder, but in smaller pieces, it is easier to extract the THC.
- Pour the soymilk into the slow cooker and use a spoon to thoroughly stir the ingredients together.
- Cover the cooker with a lid and set the heat to its lowest setting.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for anywhere from 2-3 hours, before turning off the cooker and allowing the liquid to cool.
- Loosely place a few layers of cheesecloth over the open spout of the glass jar and hold it in place using an elastic.
- Slowly pour the cannabis-infused liquid through the makeshift filter, until all the plant materials have been removed.
- Let the infused milk rest until it reaches room temperature then store in the refrigerator. It can be kept this way for up to one week.
Vegan weed cookies recipe
These marijuana edibles are soft and light, with so much sweetness that it’s hard to believe they are made using high protein ingredients, that is ideal for an energy boost any anytime of the day.
Makes: 30 cookies
Duration: 8 hours and 30 minutes
• ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
• 350g white all-purpose flour
• 150g vegan butter
• 150g white sugar
• 150g brown sugar
• 50g cannabutter
• 4 tbsp warm water
• 1 tbsp ground flax meal
• 1 tsp fleur de sel
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp sunflower lecithin
• 1 tsp baking powder
• ½ tsp kosher salt
• ½ tsp baking soda
• 1 large mixing bowl
• 1 small mixing bowl
• 1 whisk
• 1 mixing spoon
• 1 baking pan
• 1 spatula
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the flax meal and warm water to a small bowl and whisk the ingredients together. Let the liquid sit for approximately five minutes while you prepare the rest of the marijuana edibles batter.
- Combine the vegan butter, brown sugar, cannabutter and white sugar in a large mixing bowl then beat them together until they reach a light color and fluffy consistency.
- Pour the vanilla and sunflower lecithin into the large mixing bowl with the flaxseed “egg” mixture and beat the ingredients together for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- The final step will thicken the mix, so finish it off by adding the flour, kosher salt, baking soda and baking powder, then use a large spoon to gently fold the ingredients together.
- Use a spatula to fold in the chocolate chips and prepare a pan by greasing or lining it with parchment paper.
- Drop spoonful of the cookie batter onto the baking pan, leaving enough room for them to rise without touching. Each batch should make 25-35 weed cookies.
- Bake the treats in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow the cookies enough time to cool, so that you don’t get burned. This usually takes between 20-30 minutes at room temperature.