Cannabis infused Chocolate Dream lasagna
After experimenting with some of the more basic marijuana edibles recipes, you will eventually build up enough confidence to enjoy more potent and complicated dishes to keep things interesting. This cannabis-infused lasagna is packed with psychoactive cannabinoids throughout every layer, and it is not meant for those who are new to consuming edibles or anyone who may have a low tolerance to THC products. If you are seeking a milder version than consider adding the infusion ingredient to only one layer rather than all of them, this one will get you high and should be consumed in a comfortable environment where you can relax. To begin, you will need cannabutter, cannaoil, and cannabis-infused chocolate chunks which we will also explain how to make.
Cannabis infused chocolate chunks recipe
Without the proper molds, it is nearly impossible to reproduce shapes that mimic traditional chocolate chips, so instead, we will opt for cannabis infused chocolate chunks that are just as delicious.
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- ⅛ cup of cannabutter
- 1 small microwave safe bowl
- 1 mixing tool
- 1 cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- Place one layer of parchment paper over a cookie sheet.
- Add the chocolate of your choice (milk, dark, etc.) into a small microwave-safe bowl along with the cannabutter.
- Melt the ingredients in 30-second intervals removing to mix each time until the chocolate has entirely melted.
- Pour the liquid chocolate over the parchment paper and refrigerate for 10-20 minutes until hard.
- Remove the chocolate slab from the fridge and break it apart either by hand or with the rolling pin technique into easy to chew pieces.
Chocolate Dream lasagna recipe
This chocolate lasagna recipe will provide ten individual highly dosed servings to enjoy. Be sure to wait at least two hours before consuming a second piece, as the effect may take that long to be felt.
- 1 350-gram package of double stuffed Oreos
- 6 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 1 block of creamed cheese (plain flavor at room temperature)
- ¼ cup of white granulated sugar
- 2 ¾ cups of white milk
- 2 tablespoons of white milk
- 16 ounces of cool whip
- 1 cup of cannabis infused chocolate chunks
- 8 ounces of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 tablespoon of cannaoil
- 1 plastic baggie
- 1 rolling pin
- 1 medium mixing bowl
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 large 9x9 baking pan
- 1 spatula
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 electric hand mixer
- plastic wrap
- Begin by crushing the Oreo cookies. Place them inside of a plastic baggie and press down hard with the rolling pin to reduce them to a nice even crumble.
- Dump the cookie crumble into a medium-sized mixing bowl along with the cannabutter.
- Combine the ingredients thoroughly using an electric mixer on low speed.
- Now you will create the first layer of this chocolate lasagna by pouring the newly mixed ingredients into a baking dish and pressing them down into an even layer with a spatula.
- Now place the brick of cream cheese into the medium-sized bowl and blend it with the hand mixer until it reaches a fluffy consistency.
- Add the granulated sugar, cannaoil, and two tablespoons of white milk to the frothy creamed cheese mixture and combine them together.
- Slowly mix in half of the cool whip by folding it into the heavily whipped mix until evenly blended.
- Pour the new layer over top of the cookie one and smooth it around with a spatula.
- Set it in the fridge for ten minutes to cool and set.
- Pour the instant pudding mix and milk into a large bowl and mix them together until thick.
- Add another layer by dumping the newly combined ingredients over top of the freshly set layer.
- Return the pan to the fridge for another ten minutes to harden.
- Cover the top of the Chocolate Dream lasagna using the last of the cool whip and garnishing with one cup of cannabis-infused chocolate chunks.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate covered in plastic wrap until ready to serve.