Cannabis infused biscotti recipe
Whether you are new to marijuana recipes or are merely looking for a new and unique idea to try, this cannabis infused biscotti recipe is perfect. The sweet chocolatey flavor in the dip pairs perfectly with coffee, tea, or milk, and the potency of this one puts most other cannabis recipes to shame. New consumers should cut the dose of THC in half, as this mixture is meant for those with a relatively high tolerance to the effects of the cannabinoid. It is recommended to start with one slice and wait at least two hours before trying anymore. This is because marijuana edibles can be intense and long lasting, so it’s always safer to slowly increase your dosing instead of diving right in.
Makes: 24 pieces
Time to make: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 2 cups of all-purpose white flour
- ¾ cup of white granulated sugar
- ½ cup of cannabis infused coconut oil
- ½ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of cannabis infused MCT oil
- 1 ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 medium mixing bowl
- 1 medium pot
- 1 small pot
- 1 sifter
- 1 whisk
- 1 spoon
- 1 spatula
- 1 cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- Preheat an oven to 340 F.
- Add the flour to a mixing bowl and sift it thoroughly.
- Pour the salt, baking powder into the bowl with the flour, and sift all the ingredients together.
- Put the eggs into a separate bowl and whisk them together until foamy.
- Add the sugar to the egg mixture and combine them using a whisk or electric mixer.
- Now you can pour the cannabis infused coconut oil and vanilla into the egg mixture and stir them until evenly blended.
- Pour the flour mixture into the egg one and mix them using a spoon or spatula to scrape the edges of the bowl.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and place it to rest on a clean flat surface.
- Cut the dough into two separate and equal sized portions.
- Shape each piece into a log shape. The goal should be to have each one higher than it is wide so that it rises nicely while baking in the oven.
- Place the dough logs onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake it in an oven for 30 minutes.
- Once the logs have finished cooking, set them aside long enough to cool down to safe handling temperature.
- Slice the baked logs into one-inch slices, and then place them back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Once they have finished cooking, remove the cannabis infused biscotti logs from the sheet, and allow them time to cool. The pieces must be cold to the touch before dipping them into chocolate. This may take up to one full hour, so be patient.
- When the biscotti slices are cooled, it is time to prepare the chocolate dip coating. Place a small pot inside of a medium sized one and fill the larger pot approximately halfway with water. This will create a double broiler that is needed to prevent scalding. Do not attempt to perform this step without the added protection, or it will burn.
- Set the heat to low and dump the chocolate chips into the smaller pot. Stir frequently until completely melted.
- After the chocolate chips have turned to a liquid, it’s time to add the cannabis MCT oil. Give the mixture one final stir.
- Line a cookie sheet with a fresh piece of parchment paper and begin dunking the cannabis infused biscotti pieces into the weed chocolate. You can cover as much or as little of them as you like. Place each one spaced out on the parchment paper as you go.
- Leave the dipped biscotti slices to set for 20 minutes before serving or storing in an airtight container. If you have remaining chocolate, it can be poured into an ice cube tray and reused later in another infused dish or enjoyed as it.
Coffee flavored marijuana strains
When you are creating new and exciting cannabis edibles, it’s perfectly normal to start with whatever strain you happen to have on hand at the time, but more experiences edible connoisseurs prefer to pair flavors of strains with the recipe they are working on. This can help to enhance the flavor and make the whole experience more enjoyable. Here are ten weed strains that are perfect for any coffee type marijuana recipes.
- Cream Caramel
- Hong Kong
- Madman OG
- Head Trip
- Dakini Kush
- Peyote Cookies