Cannabis infused beef stew recipe
Though spring is almost here, we still have a few more cold evenings ahead of us that will be perfect for enjoying a nice hearty soul warming bowl of marijuana infused beef stew. It might sound a little strange to someone who has little experience with marijuana edibles but weed can be combined with almost any dish. If you have access to the appropriate concentrates to getthe job done. Like many of the recipes you will find here at Cannabis.wiki, this one is made for more experienced users who are familiar with the effects of marijuana edibles and confident in their tolerance levels for THC. Since this dish will deliver the psychoactive cannabinoid right into your stomach, the absorption of THC will be slower than other methods of consumption. It will also be longer lasting, and much more intense than smoking cannabis, so if you aren’t certain that you are what is considered to be an experienced marijuana edibles consumer than we highly recommend that you cut the cannabis oil dosage called for in half to start.
Makes: 8 servings
Takes: 9 hours
- 4 tablespoons of marijuana infused olive oil
- 2 pounds of stewing beef (cubed)
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 pound of small red potatoes (cut into quarters)
- 1 small bag of baby carrots
- 1 onion (peeled and diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 cups of broth (beef or vegetable)
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- ¼ cup of all-purpose white flour
- 2 tablespoons of parsley leaves (fresh and chopped)
- 1 slow cooker
- 1 large spoon
- 1 spatula
- 1 saucepan
- 1 small bowl
- Warm the marijuana infused olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the stewing beef to the saucepan and season the meat using salt, paprika, thyme, and rosemary.
- Now cook the stewing beef for five minutes flipping and stirring occasionally.
- Once the beef cubes have browned, you can remove them from the heat and pour them into the slow cooker.
- Add the carrots, garlic, and onion to the slow cooker, and set it to the lowest cooking setting.
- Now you can also add the tomato paste, Worcheshire sauce, rosemary, thyme, bay leaves, and paprika and combine the ingredients with a gentle stir.
- Cover the slow cooker with a lid and cook the marijuana infused stew for 8 hours on low heat, or four hours on the highest setting.
- Use a small bowl and a whisk to combine the flour and beef broth.
- Slowly pour the flour mixture into the slow cooker while stirring it into the stew.
- Cover again and cook the marijuana infused beef stew for an additional 30-40 minutes or until it has thickened to your liking.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately.
Marijuana-infused garlic toast
This is an easy way to add a little bit of extra potency to an already incredible meal. Simply use ½ teaspoon of cannabutter to create a layer on a slice of bread and sprinkle each one with a dusting of garlic salt. Make as many as you like and line them up on a cookie sheet to toast them. Bake the cannabutter toast in the oven for 5-10 minutes at 350 F. Serve with toppings of choice like ricotta or shredded cheese for an extra special kick.