3 Cannabis infused energy drink recipes that use cannamilk
If you are new to marijuana edibles, then it can be overwhelming when you first experience the effects of THC using such a potent and direct method of ingestion. Even those who have plenty of experience with consuming marijuana in different ways can end up feeling drowsy and a little too relaxed after a high dosed cookie. Since so many of us regular stoners have things to do, people to see, and places to be, we thought that this list of cannabis infused energy drink recipes would be perfect for the average consumer.
These marijuana edible drinks will not produce the same effect as a store purchased energy drink. Instead, they focus on more naturally uplifting agents and smells that will keep you invigorated and motivated as the euphoria sets in, rather than the sudden rush from high amounts of caffeine that just aren’t healthy.
1. Cannabis infused Matcha Tea
This delicious marijuana infused match tea is perfect for that extra boost in the morning and comes jam packed full of nutritional benefits too.
- 1 cup of cannamilk
- 1 teaspoon of Matcha powder
- ¼ teaspoon of agave syrup
- 1 small pot
- 1 whisk
- 1 mug
- 1 bowl
- Add the cannamilk to the pot and set the burner to medium heat.
- Bring the cannamilk to a simmer and while you wait prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of matcha powder with ¼ cup of boiling water inside of a separate bowl.
- Once the cannamilk begins to simmer, you can slowly pour the contents of the bowl into the pot.
- Add agave stir well before removing the pot from the heat.
- Pour into a mug and serve or enjoy immediately. If you prefer it cold than use white or brown sugar instead, which won’t solidify when cold.
2. Cannabis infused Bubble Tea
Bubble tea is an increasingly popular energy drink that is making waves worldwide. Try out this cannabis infused marijuana edible recipe for a potent and mouthwatering treat.
- 1 package of readymade Thai iced tea powder
- ¾ cup of water
- ¾ cup of cannamilk
- ¼ cup of tapioca pearls
- 3 ice cubes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 large drinking glasses
- 1 stirring spoon
- Add the tapioca pearls to the bottom of one large drinking glass.
- Now pour into a separate glass, the tea package, cannamilk, honey, and water, and combine them using a stirring spoon.
- Pour the last glass of combined ingredients overtop of the tapioca pearls.
- Add in ice and serve or enjoy immediately.
3. Cannabis infused vanilla latte
Coffee is nationally known as the morning beverage that many adults need to get their day started. Without it, there would be a lot more grumpy people wandering the streets in the mornings on their way to work. This is a marijuana infused version that is guaranteed to help you relax while also staying motivated throughout the day.
- ¼ cup of espresso (steaming hot)
- 1 cup of cannamilk
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 large heat safe bowl
- plastic wrap
- 1 whisk
- Add the cannamilk, vanilla, and sugar to a heat safe bowl, and mix them using a whisk until there are no powdery chunks.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, leaving one edge open for the heat too escape from as it warms.
- Microwave the ingredients for two minutes on high.
- Use a whisk to whip the liquids until you see a frothy top begin to form.
- Add all the ingredients to a mug, using a spoon to separate the milk from the froth in a true latte style, and enjoy or serve immediately.
Best energy drink weed strains
When you are making the cannamilk, which is the base for infusion in these recipes, the flavor of the cannabis you use is going to affect the taste of the end product. Since these are tea, coffee, and milk-based recipes we have compiled a list of delicious marijuana strains that will compliment any of these cannabis infused energy drinks quite nicely. This list doesn’t just focus on flavor; it also takes into consideration the needs of an uplifting high which would be preferable for an energy boost.
- Bubba Kush
- Peyote Cookies
- Gorilla Biscuit
- Chocolate Thai
- Haze Berry