The best weed strains for hypertension
What are the best strains of weed for calming hypertension?
There has been a debate going on for years about medical marijuana and it's benefits for treating hypertension. Medical marijuana is a safe and natural remedy for many ailments, and studies have shown copious amounts of benefits of medical marijuana for the body, but research is still being done to unlock the true potential of medical marijuana, including which weed strains are best suited to treat specific health needs.
Things to consider
There are Sativa, Indica, and hybrid strains that are beneficial as a treatment for hypertension, but you should always continue the use of prescribed medications unless your physician says otherwise.
Research shows that almost 19% of Canadians have hypertension. Research also shows that those that used marijuana daily and stopped had elevated blood pressure. That may be due to withdrawal or increased anxiety, which plays a roll in hypertension, or it could mean that the plant was keeping blood pressure low.
Living a healthy lifestyle can help to reduce hypertension through the heart and blood vessels.
If you don’t gain control of your blood pressure, you will have higher chances of heart attack or stroke, .and other health issues.
What symptoms of hypertension can medical marijuana treat?
- Blurred vision
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea vomiting
- Sleep disturbances
- Muscle cramps
- Side effects from prescribed medications
Best weed strains for hypertension
Contact a doctor that has medical marijuana experience before you start using medical cannabis. Medical marijuana strains like Sativa help to give patients a sense of well being, and a lovely calming yet uplifting feeling of creativity. Cannabis Sativa is considered the right daytime medical marijuana. The CBD value in Indica strains seems to have a substantial therapeutic benefit while treating conditions like hypertension. To get you started, here are some of the best weed strains for hypertension.
- Blue Dream is a favored one in dispensaries, and it provides tension relief and a lovely calming effect.
- Purple Wreck is popular among medical marijuana users creating an all-over feeling of relaxation.
- Green Crack is best for daytime use, its beneficial for depression anxiety chronic pain.
- Sour Diesel is an excellent stress reliever .stress is one of the causes of hypertension.
- Northern Lights is another one that’s rich in the relaxing cannabinoids that soothe every muscle in your body.
Using CBD oil to treat hypertension
Taken in high doses, CBD oil (cannabidiol) can help to reduce hypertension, so if you choose CBD oil or to smoke medical marijuana, its best to use a strain that is high in CBD. CBD can help with providing the following benefits along with other lifestyle adjustments, including:
- Relaxation which is vital for reducing hypertension.
- Energy and peace of mind for meditation, nature walks, yoga, soothing music, a great book, and anything else that helps to remove the daily stresses of life. The simplest of tasks can all be excellent forms of healing your body.
- A healthy diet lots of water and fresh foods lowering salt intake. All of these mixes well with some high-grade CBD, whether its oil or inhalation. Take care of your body heart mind and soul.
Medical marijuana is useful as a treatment for many medical issues. As we have seen, it helps through results from medical patients and consumers all over the world.