Health foods with effects that will pair well with a marijuana high
The munchies aren’t as bad as you think. Research has found that perhaps the opposite might be true. You might lose a pound or two while enjoying one of the effects of embracing the cannabis plant. The munchies come on fast, so let’s look at some of the best foods that will hit the spot and keep the munchies satisfied.
Here are some of the foods that go well after you have smoked a joint.
• Mangoes contain Myrcene this compound attaches to the THC receptors in the brain and will enhance your high.
• Sweet Potatoes are high in vitamins E and B and help to increase the serotonin in your brain. These delicious gems will help to increase your good mood feeling. Enjoy a delicious roasted sweet potato after your smoking it will provide an enhance mellow, upbeat mood.
• Broccoli this is wonderful food to accompany your marijuana. Broccoli looks a bit like marijuana and can help to enhance the reduction of pain if that is the reason for smoking marijuana. Eating broccoli while smoking is a great pairing and will offer a wider pain relief base.
• Nuts are high in omega-3s and are known to speed up the process of the affects you are looking for. These omega-3’s bind to the cannabinoid receptors in the brain, helping your marijuana to pass thru your brain-blood barrier. Typically, you will notice a decrease in the time it takes for the effects to present, and you may notice your high lasts longer
• Green Tea /Black Teas are full of catechin, an antioxidant that binds to the CB1 receptors located in the brain. Taking a delicious cup of tea after your cannabis joint will help to enhance your high.
• Herbs can help counteract depression and anxiety. If you have smoked a joint that is producing some anxiety feelings look for the herb’s lemongrass lemon thyme and black pepper. A few whiffs of black pepper will help to counteract any anxiety that smoking a joint has produced.
• Chocolate, delicious, and helpful to activate the receptor in your brain responsible for those euphoric sensations. Chocolate has an abundance of anandamide, which is also found in cannabis. Enjoying chocolate after your smoke will enhance the euphoric sensations you are looking for.
Now that we have identified some of the foods that will enhance your effects from smoking a joint. Let’s find where some of the best places to indulge in your smoke while following up with delicious enhancing munchies.
For the health and weight conscious tokers, one of the best places to enjoy the aftermath of your cannabis is the salad bar. All of the food groups mentioned here will be found at most salad bars of reputable restaurants. However, if you are indulging in an energetic sativa strain, perhaps a picnic basket loaded with the delicious items mentioned will be a great way to enjoy the effects of your chosen marijuana strain. Enjoy the outdoors, get in a bit of exercise while enjoying your smoke, find the perfect spot to set up your healthy spread, relax, and enjoy!