Does CBD oil have to be pure to work?
Let us first state what CBD is: It is a non-psychoactive component in the cannabis plant that is legal for use in Canada.
There are numerous strains of the cannabis sativa plant. One of those species is the marijuana plant, and another species is the industrial hemp plant. All of these strains are different plants but come from the same family. Hemp oil contains no cannabinoids and is often referred to as a superfood. The plant contains high levels of omegas and vitamins. The naturally occurring nutrients from the hemp plant may help in the control of pain or stress one is feeling. Those vitamins and omegas in the hemp oil are wonderful for your hair and your skin.
Pure CBD oil is used for pain and to help in the reduction of inflammation and general discomfort. The use of CBD oil for pain management is often far superior to using pharmaceutical drugs that often come with some unpleasant unwanted side-effects, CBD does not provide intoxicating effects.
A suggestive dose for pain management is 5 mg of pure CBD oil for 10 pounds of body weight. Pure CBD oil for pain can be administered in a few different forms. CBD capsules, sublingual sprays liquids, and gummies are some methods of administration. The pure CBD oil can be added to your coffee or tea to provide the abundant benefits that you will achieve when you include this oil in your daily regime.
Here are a few strains of CBD oils that are worth looking into:
- MedReLeaf provides patients access to Avidekel which is 15% CBD/1% THC.
- Tweed Inc gives you a couple of choices Argyle 5% CBD/5% THC and Pennywise with 13% CBD/13% THC.
- Tillray offers Cannatonic at 12.5 THC/6.3% CBD.
Here are some of the conditions that you might want to try CBD to help aid the symptoms that the conditions bring:
• Anxiety relief: the ability for CBD to act on the brain’s receptors for a neurotransmitter that helps to regulate social behavior and mood.
• Pain relief: CBD impacts on the endocannabinoid receptor, reducing inflammation
• Anti-acne: may help reduce the production of oil secretion from the sebaceous glands, the anti-inflammatory properties assist in the healing also
• Cancer treatment: CBD can help relieve nausea and vomiting that is associated with chemotherapy treatment that is used for different forms of cancer
• Neuroprotective: CBD oils are used in the reduction of muscle spasms that can be associated with MS (multiple sclerosis) and epilepsy. CBD has proven to be a safe way in reducing the muscle spasticity with people that are living with the debilitating disease.
Now that we’ve answered the question of whether CBD oil has to be pure to work, keep in mind, the purer the product, the safer the product. Common sense will tell us, that a regulated product is far safer and is a product that you can hold the manufacturer responsible for ensuring the purity of their product and enforcement of third-party testing.
Choose your CBD oil wisely and enjoy!